FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2013 · A River of Chocolate

Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · A River of Chocolate

Congratulations Jim.............My first look at these and they just lock me in!

Love the comp in #1 and for that matter everything else it has to offer
Vertical is solid, such great 'contrast' and saturation in these and I never thought I would enjoy 'brown' soooo much!

Karl

Jun 02, 2013 at 07:20 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · A River of Chocolate

Lars Johnsson wrote:
Congrats, the first one is really great

Thanks so much Lars! It's cool to have this thread selected, and it's quite an honor.

Jim

Jun 03, 2013 at 07:11 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · A River of Chocolate

dave.b.smith wrote:
I like both of these images, but my preference is for #1 as I'm not overly fond of verticle 35mm format images. I must say it was brave of you to drive out there after a storm with all that mud!

Thanks so much Dave, I am glad to hear of your preference. Now as to being brave, in retrospec it probably bordered more on stupid than brave... I did get stuck in the clay, but I did get out too... so that was good. It had been snowing and freezing just up the road from here, so actually I had hoped that the roads would be more solid than they ended up being. I will probably be a little more choosey on my next venture out there if there are any storms.

Jim

Jun 03, 2013 at 07:14 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.4 #4 · p.4 #4 · A River of Chocolate

Karl Witt wrote:
Congratulations Jim.............My first look at these and they just lock me in!

Love the comp in #1 and for that matter everything else it has to offer
Vertical is solid, such great 'contrast' and saturation in these and I never thought I would enjoy 'brown' soooo much!

Karl

Thanks Karl, I appreciate the comments! I would have never thought that mud would look so appealing before either. Just too bad it wasn't edible... I might still be out there...

Jim

Jun 03, 2013 at 07:15 PM
gregfountain
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #5 · p.4 #5 · A River of Chocolate

These are awesome Jim. And inspiring. I am thoroughly impressed with your skill.

Greg

Jun 04, 2013 at 08:59 AM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.