Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · First Ever Posting: Longboard Slide Jam

yoshidude

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · First Ever Posting: Longboard Slide Jam

Hi Guys,

I've been hanging around here for quite a while and getting some good tips and tricks for sports shots. It's really amazing to see such great shooting by you all.

My son has gotten really passionate about longboarding in the last year, and I'm really proud of how he's handled himself and held his own among riders who are twice his size and strength.

This is a shot from an outing where the guys were trying to "out-slide" each other.

Comments appreciated. Thanks for looking.

May 19, 2013 at 04:47 AM
mcarlson
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · First Ever Posting: Longboard Slide Jam

Welcome...I'm here looking often and not commenting enough, but figured I'd throw 10 cents at this one. A nicely exposed, well composed photo (like the way the tree angles with him) that's killed by the kid in the background... Seems like people weren't fully lining the street, so a moment before/after this with a cleaner background would have made a big difference for me.

May 19, 2013 at 01:19 PM
amlsml
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · First Ever Posting: Longboard Slide Jam

nice shot, and welcome. that kid in the background is an easy fix, I am sure he loves the pic

May 19, 2013 at 01:22 PM
yoshidude

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · First Ever Posting: Longboard Slide Jam

Thanks for the input, guys. I appreciate the fact that you checked out the posting.

It's funny because I told my wife that the kid in the background would be probably the biggest comment from anyone about this photo. Not that the rest is perfect, but I know that the photo could be stronger without the background distraction.

When these guys are coming down the hill at 25 to 40 mph, it's hard to choose your background!!

Thanks again. I hope to post more in the FM forums soon.

May 19, 2013 at 08:15 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password