Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new ...

surfnron
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

A very nice job on the boids Lil. Beautiful Mutt and Jeff too ~ Ron

May 20, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Shasoc
• • • • • • •
p.2 #2 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

Beautiful captures of a pretty bird, Lil and congrats on your first
I use FF also and have no problems with it, now. A few days ago I remember updating FF and Adobe Flash player I believe, and strange things happened as new programs I didn't ask for got downloaded (I wasn't really paying attention), my home page was gone and other weird things. So I did a system restore and things went back to normal.
Socrate

May 20, 2013 at 01:10 AM
morris
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

All beauties Lil

Morris

May 20, 2013 at 02:51 AM
brian_sp
• • •
p.2 #4 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

fantastic series of images, all of them, no favs for me, they're all super

May 20, 2013 at 04:10 AM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

kmunroe wrote:
sweet stuff Lil... the little Warbler would be my favorite

Thanks Kenny,

glad you enjoyed

He's a cute little fellow isn't he

Lil

Jude Perera wrote:
Nice set Lil.

Try opera as the browser. You may like it. I use Chrome for my tab.

Jude

Thanks Jude,

glad you enjoyed.

I used Opera before & then it became a pain on my old computer, but I may try it again. I use Chrome for everything on Facebook to keep that separate. But I may try Opera....

Thanks for your suggestion.

Lil

thomas_1950 wrote:
Stunning set of Wilson's Warblers Lil. Super composition, detail and colors! Gotta love those poses.

Best,
Tom

Thanks Tom,

glad you enjoyed & yes, he did give me some poses for sure

Lil

May 20, 2013 at 06:59 AM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

Tim Kuhn wrote:
Excellent work Lil and congrats on ANOTHER first You did a real bang up job on this little guy Wow Naboo is quite the animal, a gorgeous creature for sure.

As for your browser, I use Firefox all the time for browsing Fred's without any issues. I'm curious as to why you think you have the lates version of Flash plugged in to your instance of FF, I'm betting you don't. The reason you see a " white open box" is because you don't have the version of Flash needed to display the ad. You could always just
...Show more

Thanks Tim,

I think I need to spend more time in this location & take my time with it. Who knows what it will yield in the long run

Glad you like my little Wilson's Warbler.... Yes, Naboo's quite an animal - - that's pretty much my father's comment as well the first time he saw him.

The reason I'm sure I had the latest version Flash is because I updated it just days before. And I'd just updated FF as well. The white box is probably because I have an ad remover installed to keep the ads down. So something was popping up. Either way - - - I've managed to fix it. I found a plug in I didn't intentionally install. Something which came along with the update of FF & Flash. It's been removed & no issue now.

Thanks for your help

Lil

David Leask wrote:
Lovely shots Lil, well done!
David

thanks David,

glad you enjoyed

Lil

Plinian wrote:
All very nice, Lil. Great light on a delightful bird, wonderful poses, and that Shetland sure is cute!

Greg

Thanks Greg,

most kind of you & I'm glad you enjoyed

And thanks for your kind words about my little Colie - love that little guy so...

Lil

May 20, 2013 at 07:07 AM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #7 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

CDaescher wrote:
Nice set, Lil.
I sure enjoyed your yellow thing.
Chris

Thank you Chris,

glad you liked my little yellow thing

Lil

Ed Robertson wrote:
Real nice Lil. Ed

Thanks Ed,

so happy you enjoyed

Lil

dorian wrote:
great stuff. i really like the jump shot, it is a really unique pose.

dorian

Thanks Dorian,

so happy you enjoyed

Lil

May 20, 2013 at 07:09 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #8 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

eyelaser wrote:
Wonderful shots Lil. I know all too well just how tough it is to get a shot of this guy...you did great! The horses, both larger than life and the little one are awesome.
Eric

Thanks Eric,

so happy you enjoyed

And I'm happy you enjoyed the shot of the horses as well. My big boys matter a lot to me after all.

Lil

Dean M. wrote:
Very nice, great looking bird and great shots

Thanks Dean,

so glad you enjoyed

Lil

surfnron wrote:
A very nice job on the boids Lil. Beautiful Mutt and Jeff too ~ Ron

Thanks Ron,

so glad you enjoyed the post

Lil

May 20, 2013 at 07:13 AM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #9 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

Shasoc wrote:
Beautiful captures of a pretty bird, Lil and congrats on your first
I use FF also and have no problems with it, now. A few days ago I remember updating FF and Adobe Flash player I believe, and strange things happened as new programs I didn't ask for got downloaded (I wasn't really paying attention), my home page was gone and other weird things. So I did a system restore and things went back to normal.
Socrate

Thanks Socrate,

so happy you enjoyed the photos.

I did the same thing you did - updated FF & Adobe Flash - - I think it was yesterday I happened to find an add-on I didn't mean to have on my computer. It's been removed etc & now things seem back to normal - for this time. Who knows what they'll do to me next. I really don't like it when they pull this kind of stuff on us.

Lil

morris wrote:
All beauties Lil

Morris

Thanks Morris,

most kind of you

Lil

brian_sp wrote:
fantastic series of images, all of them, no favs for me, they're all super

Thanks Brian

so very kind of you -- so happy you enjoyed

Lil

May 20, 2013 at 07:17 AM
Conrad Tan
• • • • • • •
p.2 #10 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

A fine fine set Lil! Wonderful to see you posting!

May 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #11 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

Conrad Tan wrote:
A fine fine set Lil! Wonderful to see you posting!

Thanks Conrad

glad you enjoyed - - there's one more earlier if you feel like looking for it

Lil

May 23, 2013 at 03:00 AM
brimull
• • •
p.2 #12 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

Very nice images of a beautiful bird.

May 24, 2013 at 01:12 AM
raymondjbarlow
• • • •
p.2 #13 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

nice set, what a horse!!!
]

May 25, 2013 at 06:56 PM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #14 · What to post today...... OK so another First from my new Hunting Grounds..

brimull wrote:
Very nice images of a beautiful bird.

Thank you so very much Brimull

Glad you enjoyed

Lil

raymondjbarlow wrote:
nice set, what a horse!!!
]

Glad you enjoyed Ray

That he is

Lil

May 28, 2013 at 07:14 PM