Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.
  
 
Tom K.
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


Presidential photographer Pete Souza gave a little insight into how he photographs the President on Twitter today.

I thought so e folks here might be interested.














May 16, 2013 at 03:45 PM
sboerup
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


How does he have time for that? Wow, cool dude, jealous of his job.


May 16, 2013 at 04:37 PM
Tom K.
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


sboerup wrote:
How does he have time for that? Wow, cool dude, jealous of his job.


I have been following Pete Souza on Twitter for a long time. This is the first time I have seen him answer questions like this. He usually just posts photos.



May 16, 2013 at 04:43 PM
neighbourboy
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


Cool post, Tom. Thanks.

--David



May 17, 2013 at 01:59 AM
 



Tom K.
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


neighbourboy wrote:
Cool post, Tom. Thanks.

--David


You're welcome.



May 17, 2013 at 02:06 AM
CW100
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


Tom K. wrote:
I have been following Pete Souza on Twitter for a long time. This is the first time I have seen him answer questions like this. He usually just posts photos.


I'm not a twitter follower but interesting





May 17, 2013 at 09:52 PM
Ghost
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


I watched a Nat Geo documentary called The President's Photographer featuring Pete and other past POTUS photographers. Very insightful. Awesome images too. Pete's a hard-worker. I believe each POTUS hires their own official photographer. Interestingly it is not a team of photographers.

There's also another Nat Geo on the Pope's Photographer. Quite good too.



May 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Tom K.
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Pete Souza dishes on Twitter.


Ghost wrote:
I watched a Nat Geo documentary called The President's Photographer featuring Pete and other past POTUS photographers. Very insightful. Awesome images too. Pete's a hard-worker. I believe each POTUS hires their own official photographer. Interestingly it is not a team of photographers.

There's also another Nat Geo on the Pope's Photographer. Quite good too.


I'll DVR it. Thank you.



May 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM





FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password