Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · A little golf

neighbourboy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A little golf

She lasted all of about 5 or 10 minutes before she was tired of it. That's alright, I'm probably as good at golf as I am at bowling for those of you that remember my score ;-)

2 On the last one, I was actually hoping for her to hit the ball in front and get a ball in the air shot, but she missed and swung all the way around. Then I was bummed I wasn't point more to the right. Ah well.

--David

May 14, 2013 at 03:09 AM
tlbradford

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A little golf

And that is the reason we own camera's. To capture wonderful moments like these that will make us smile 50 years from now. Great series.

May 14, 2013 at 03:22 AM
bbourizk
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A little golf

tlbradford wrote:
And that is the reason we own camera's. To capture wonderful moments like these that will make us smile 50 years from now. Great series.

+1
These are little rippers David.

Really like the tilt shift effect in the 2nd series. Perfect.

Regards
Bud

May 14, 2013 at 03:44 PM

friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A little golf

Really nice series of shots here, David! Love her hat and glasses, the whole get-up!!! My fave is that first wide shot in 2. Great job!

May 14, 2013 at 06:27 PM
zalmyb
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A little golf

cute!

really like the first set and totally feel you on the last shot, I do that all the time (miss the shot, not the ball ).

In other news we've had at least six of those sets, lasts us 10 minutes before the balls are lost and the kids are having sword fights with the clubs

May 14, 2013 at 06:37 PM
neighbourboy
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · A little golf

Thanks, everybody.

Ron - Yeah, those glasses and hat are pretty standard for us, any time there's direct sun!

Zalmy, that sounds about right ;-) I'm surprised she hasn't broken that little golf set yet. My first thought when I saw it "Oh, that'll last 10 minutes before it's busted!".

--David

May 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password