Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · This could be your big chance!

pokemanyz
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · This could be your big chance!

Copy/paste from local Craigslist ad.

Event Photography Equipment - $2000 (southside)
Start your own business with the equipment I have for sale. what i have is everything you will need to open your own business. Included in the package is a Nikon N90 camera with the Kodak DCS 460 attachment. Also included in the package is a Dell Laptop loaded with portraits and more software, photo shop to create borders as needed and more software. This comes with professional lighting with diffusers and stands, pro-tripod, two (2) Kodak 8650 Thermal printers and 2 set of paper and ribbon $400 value, pro paper cutter, individual backgrounds(baseball,basketball,soccer plus stands), team backgrounds (can be used for party photos, christmas etc), Santa Claus and Easter bunny outfits (daycares, mall, parties etc), extension cords, extra paper trays and carriers for transporting equipment. Below is somes pictures of the equipment and i have others if needed. come check it out in person. call brian or chuck if interested at 317 ####### or 317 #######. I have over $30,000 invested in this equipmnet and I'm asking $2000 for everything (neg). I can give you also some ideas to start making alot of money. All equipment is in great shape and you will be able to start your business immediately. I'm retiring and just do not need it anymore. Serious inquiries only please and no trades please. thanks for looking

Edited on May 10, 2013 at 01:57 PM · View previous versions

May 10, 2013 at 01:31 PM
dcains
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · This could be your big chance!

Nothing better than a 1995 DSLR

May 10, 2013 at 01:39 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · This could be your big chance!

Start your own business with the equipment I have for sale.

The DCS 400 series included the 1.5 megapixel DCS 420, and the 6 megapixel Kodak DCS 460, which retailed for $28,000 on launch. (1997)

Gentlemen, start your bidding.

May 10, 2013 at 02:39 PM
BenV
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · This could be your big chance!

How stupid am I? I spent all my money on the latest and greatest when I could have saved $30,000 on this spectacular deal

May 10, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Nickyb21
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · This could be your big chance!

Wow he includes photoshop to create border.. and his wisdom to make a lot of money.... worth 2k right there

May 10, 2013 at 04:33 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password