Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon 135 2.8 AI - Cheap

Douglas_Bush
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 135 2.8 AI - Cheap

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 28 2.8 AI-S

Sold

Price: $235.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping, PayPal Gift

Nikon 28 2.8 AI-S up for sale. Glass is flawless, just a couple very minor cosmetic marks on barrel as you'll see. Compared this with 14-24 and 16-35 on D800 and it is nearly as sharp except for extreme corners which are still decent. Comes with both caps.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 135 2.8 AI

Withdrawn

Price: $115.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping, PayPal Gift

Nikon 135 2.8 AI up for sale. This was used on my D800 for street shooting because it is so compact. Body has a number of small cosmetic marks but glass is pretty much flawless. I say pretty much because I can't see anything inside or on the surface. Lens is nearly as sharp as my 70-200 at f/4 and at f/8 they are equal.

Edited on Sep 08, 2013 at 10:06 PM · View previous versions

May 09, 2013 at 02:09 PM
INFOCUSPHOTO
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 135 2.8 AI - Cheap

so the 135mm is $1 ?

Pricing must be listed (as seen in rules)

May 09, 2013 at 05:54 PM
CGrindahl
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 135 2.8 AI - Cheap

And for the record, the 135 f/2.8 is an AI, not an AI-s. The two versions have an identical optical formula and the same form factor. The single difference is that the AI has a longer focus throw, 270 degrees rather than 180 for the AI-s. I have the AI version and find the longer focusing throw very useful when doing close work with an extension tube. It is an excellent lens, as is the 28 f/2.8 AI-s. Someone will be very happy with one or both of these excellent lenses. GLWS.

May 10, 2013 at 12:28 AM
jhinkey
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 135 2.8 AI - Cheap

Also it is reported that the later AI-S versions have a slightly different coating color (I personally believe this to be true from what I've seen) - I have not, however, seen anything that leads me to believe the AI-S to be superior to the AI versions.

I sold my copy because I have the 135/3.5 and 135/2 AIS making the f/2.8 version a bit redundant.

Fine lens though!

Good luck with you sale.

May 13, 2013 at 05:26 PM
Douglas_Bush
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon 135 2.8 AI - Cheap

Yeah, I've shot with some older glass that has strange color cast but my 135 is neutral if not a little warm. It is a sweet lens so I dont mind shooting with it a bit more while it sits up here a while longer....

May 13, 2013 at 06:06 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.