Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2013 · Temptation
  
 
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Temptation


Ahhh, the joys of childhood AND anticipated sugar rush!!



riversbendphotography

  NIKON D800    200mm    f/2.8    1/1000s    800 ISO    -0.3 EV  




May 09, 2013 at 05:40 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Temptation


I'll throw in a finish line dash while I'm here...



riversbendphotography

  NIKON D800    135mm    f/2.8    1/640s    2500 ISO    0.0 EV  




May 09, 2013 at 05:42 PM
frdjohns
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Temptation


Both are very nice shots. You timing in the first shot was perfect - love that expression. And you can just feel the energy in that second shot. Always enjoy seeing your work...


May 09, 2013 at 05:50 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Temptation


frdjohns wrote:
Both are very nice shots. You timing in the first shot was perfect - love that expression. And you can just feel the energy in that second shot. Always enjoy seeing your work...


Thank you, kindly!



May 09, 2013 at 09:02 PM
GCasey
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Temptation


You know, somehow, I get the impression that you enjoy photography! And that your clients enjoy your photos as well! Your photos show real people enjoying themselves and not looking like fence posts.
George



May 09, 2013 at 09:06 PM
 



trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Temptation


GCasey wrote:
You know, somehow, I get the impression that you enjoy photography! And that your clients enjoy your photos as well! Your photos show real people enjoying themselves and not looking like fence posts.
George


thanks, George. Guilty!! I love the "moments" and get more satisfaction out of capturing them
than my best BIF/rodeo shots. Got hooked on candids during my 2nd shooter wedding gigs and event
coverage. Now it's what I look for every time I head out, fortunate to have the luxury of shootin' for ME.



May 09, 2013 at 09:15 PM
Jay_Be
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Temptation


Like both shots and agree with you completely re the enjoyment of catching the candid shots at an event. Sent you a pm, btw.


May 10, 2013 at 02:05 AM
RolfJ
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Temptation


Will as always............. real people, real moments, real nice.


May 10, 2013 at 02:35 AM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Temptation


Jay_Be wrote:
Like both shots and agree with you completely re the enjoyment of catching the candid shots at an event. Sent you a pm, btw.


Thanks, John...I'll have a look



May 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Temptation


RolfJ wrote:
Will as always............. real people, real moments, real nice.


Sure appreciate that, Rolf



May 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM





FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password