Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · Marketplace Feedback Advice – Issue With Seller |
I have been involved in an mediocre sale on the forum as a buyer and I need some advice on the feedback portion and possible PayPal buyer protection claims.
Here's the breakdown of the transaction:
– Seller has had several positive feedbacks dating back to 2006.
– Seller posted photos of the item and was easy to work with. His replies to me were brief and felt short, but could have come from a mobile device.
– I purchased a compact camera from the Seller, which was to include the box and original accessories.
– Seller was to ship out the following Monday. Midway through the week, I received nothing and made contact with him. For whatever reason, he never shipped out. Item went out on Saturday, 6 days late.
– I received the package Monday morning and everything looked great. The camera is as described and it was packaged well. Initial use shows the camera works well. One issue, the Seller forgot to include the BATTERY CHARGER.
– I sent the Seller a PM and email to let him know, repeating every two days for one week. I have yet to receive a response. His forum status says the last time he logged in was on the shipping date.
Since I have been unable to reach the Seller, I went ahead and bought a replacement charger. It cost me $35 on a $160 transaction.
Obviously I am upset with this hassle. My questions are:
– What feedback should I leave the guy on the forum?
– Should I contact PayPal Buyer Protection to recoop the cost of the replacement battery charger or should I just let this slide?