Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · How can I enter a contest on FM?

sashcash

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How can I enter a contest on FM?

Hi,

I have been taking some pictures and wanted to enter my pictures for a contest.
How can I do it on FM?
Is it free?

Thanks

May 06, 2013 at 01:02 PM
Tom Harpstead
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How can I enter a contest on FM?

sashcash,

There are two main "contests" (other than personal satisfaction, there are no prizes) here. They are the monthly and weekly assignments. They do have voting and the winner get a golden trophy icon next to their user name. There also is a contest for users of alt gear (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1209521), and recently added is this feature on the Landscape Photographer, Nature & Wildlife and People Photography boards. It’s a voting system designed to select a "Featured Thread" of the week for each board.

If you have a web site to host your photos at there is no cost to participate.

Tom

May 06, 2013 at 06:14 PM
BenV
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · How can I enter a contest on FM?

Tom Harpstead wrote:
sashcash,

There are two main "contests" (other than personal satisfaction, there are no prizes) here. They are the monthly and weekly assignments. They do have voting and the winner get a golden trophy icon next to their user name. There also is a contest for users of alt gear (https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1209521), and recently added is this feature on the Landscape Photographer, Nature & Wildlife and People Photography boards. It’s a voting system designed to select a "Featured Thread" of the week for each board.

If you have a web site to host your photos at there is no cost to participate.

Tom

That pretty much sums it up. Just follow the contest rules. The photo has to be taken during the time frame and it has to do with the 'theme'

May 06, 2013 at 09:59 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.