Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
  

Archive 2013 · Great Blue Heron
  
 
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Great Blue Heron


Great job on these, Tam! Crisp subjects with fine detail and some very nice lighting
The first two are my favorite
Socrate



May 05, 2013 at 03:55 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Great Blue Heron


KCollett wrote:
A fine set of GBHs Tam. The heron imitating a duck looks pretty neat. I've certainly never seen it before. Well done sir!


Thank you very much, Ken

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 03:58 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Great Blue Heron


morris wrote:
Excellent Tam,

9 is my pick

Morris


Thanks Morris

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 03:59 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Great Blue Heron


surfnron wrote:
A very nice job on these Tam ~ Ron


Thanks for visiting my post, Ron

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 04:00 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Great Blue Heron


Shasoc wrote:
Great job on these, Tam! Crisp subjects with fine detail and some very nice lighting
The first two are my favorite
Socrate


Thank you very much, Socrate

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 04:01 AM
mitesh
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Great Blue Heron


Great set of herons, Tam! Perfect exposures in changing light conditions. It's the first four and last two for me


May 05, 2013 at 12:35 PM
eyelaser
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Great Blue Heron


Really nicely done Tam. Love the exposure and great detail you captured
Eric



May 05, 2013 at 12:40 PM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Great Blue Heron


mitesh wrote:
Great set of herons, Tam! Perfect exposures in changing light conditions. It's the first four and last two for me


Thank you very much for visiting and pick your favorite, Mitesh.

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 05:05 PM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Great Blue Heron


eyelaser wrote:
Really nicely done Tam. Love the exposure and great detail you captured
Eric


Thanks Eric for your nice comment. I really appreciate.

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 05:06 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Great Blue Heron


Very good set, Tam.
The fist four images are my favorites.
Chris



May 05, 2013 at 07:49 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Great Blue Heron


CDaescher wrote:
Very good set, Tam.
The fist four images are my favorites.
Chris


Thank you very much, Chris

- Tam



May 05, 2013 at 09:47 PM
Tim Kuhn
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Great Blue Heron


Excellent set Tam, the lighting in these is wonderful

Tim



May 06, 2013 at 12:53 AM
dorian
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Great Blue Heron


good stuff tam! i'm gonna go with shot #2 since i like the warm color and clean bg.

dorian



May 06, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Karl Witt
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Great Blue Heron


I like what the darkened BG did for the feel of the images Tam. The only slightly odd thing is the reflected light streaks under the wings seem odd since the water is so dark

I think you GBH may still be on his feet though it does look swan-like Good action on the lift off, nice work on the exposures and captures Tam.

Karl



May 06, 2013 at 01:56 AM
Frogfish
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Great Blue Heron


Excellent series Tam !


May 06, 2013 at 02:32 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Great Blue Heron


Tim Kuhn wrote:
Excellent set Tam, the lighting in these is wonderful

Tim


Thank you, Tim

- Tam



May 06, 2013 at 04:50 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Great Blue Heron


dorian wrote:
good stuff tam! i'm gonna go with shot #2 since i like the warm color and clean bg.

dorian


Thank you very much, Dorian

- Tam



May 06, 2013 at 04:51 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Great Blue Heron


Karl Witt wrote:
I like what the darkened BG did for the feel of the images Tam. The only slightly odd thing is the reflected light streaks under the wings seem odd since the water is so dark

I think you GBH may still be on his feet though it does look swan-like Good action on the lift off, nice work on the exposures and captures Tam.

Karl


Thanks Karl for comment and good observation. I really appreciate.

- Tam



May 06, 2013 at 04:53 AM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Great Blue Heron


Frogfish wrote:
Excellent series Tam !


Thank you very much, Frogfish

- Tam



May 06, 2013 at 04:54 AM
israeljruiz
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Great Blue Heron


Wow! Great shots...

9and 10 my favs!

Thx for putting up the settings...

Is



May 06, 2013 at 04:59 AM
1      
2
       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password