Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Blue Dream II (series)

Scott Kroeker
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Blue Dream II (series)

After much great feedback on my Blue Dream (4 options) thread I decided to process some more images from this surreal experience.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

May 03, 2013 at 04:19 AM
roguecoolman
• • •
p.1 #2 · Blue Dream II (series)

Scott, excellent series. Here I thought you only take long exposure shots :P

I like #2 for the composition and how the clouds and reflections draw you in, but I like #4 the best because the composition of the reflections seem more "simple" and it feels to me more pleasing. I might even crop more of the bottom to get rid of the brown colored rocks on the bottom.

Jason

May 03, 2013 at 05:40 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · Blue Dream II (series)

Hey Scott,

These are really sweet. I do have to say, I like all 4 of these better than any of the shots in your first one. That object in the foreground didn't do much for me, compared to the ice you have in the foreground in #1. Maybe because I wasn't there, I couldn't see any interest in the foreground in the other series.

Okay... so for me in this series... #3 is so cool! That ripple in the water just is fantastic. So that's my favorite, with #1 being my second favorite.

So don't be hurt, but delete all of your versions from your previous post and run with these four! Especially #3 and #1... those two are in a league all by themselves.

Jim

May 03, 2013 at 07:23 AM
CW100
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Blue Dream II (series)

nice images (& caption !)

May 03, 2013 at 12:37 PM
AMaji
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Blue Dream II (series)

WOW... lovely series. No. 1 gets my vote.

May 03, 2013 at 02:01 PM
Scott Kroeker
• • • •
p.1 #6 · Blue Dream II (series)

Thank you all. Jim no hurt feelings. I think you're right. After getting processing where i wanted it with the previous post i reprocessed some these with the new settings etc. 2 of these i never before processed including your fav.

Edited on May 05, 2013 at 06:59 AM · View previous versions

May 04, 2013 at 12:35 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · Blue Dream II (series)

Scott Kroeker wrote:
Thank you all. Jim no hurt feelings. I think you're right. After getting processing where i wanted o. The previous post i reprocessed some these with the new settings etc. 2 of these i never before processed including your fav.

Yeah, it's funny sometimes how comments work. I think these 4 shots are a lot better then the previous thread as I had mentioned, but the other thread you posted has 4 times the comments... strange... Just for that... I am going to vote for this one as one of my Featured Threads!

I wonder if it was just because of the poll in the thread? Maybe we all need to add polls to our threads...

Jim

May 04, 2013 at 05:08 PM
mike reid
• • • •
p.1 #8 · Blue Dream II (series)

love number 3.....the ripple

May 04, 2013 at 05:32 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Scott Kroeker
• • • •
p.1 #9 · Blue Dream II (series)

JimFox wrote:
Yeah, it's funny sometimes how comments work. I think these 4 shots are a lot better then the previous thread as I had mentioned, but the other thread you posted has 4 times the comments... strange... Just for that... I am going to vote for this one as one of my Featured Threads!

I wonder if it was just because of the poll in the thread? Maybe we all need to add polls to our threads...

Jim

Thank you Jim. Ya, the internet is a wonderful place! I think they glance the topic title and think "I already saw that" and move on not realizing it is a new thread.

May 06, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Scott Kroeker
• • • •
p.1 #10 · Blue Dream II (series)

mike reid wrote:
love number 3.....the ripple

Thank you Mike!

May 06, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Phrasikleia
• •
p.1 #11 · Blue Dream II (series)

These are wonderful. #3 is extra special; it has that certain sense of mystery that makes me want to stop and stare for a while. Love it.

May 06, 2013 at 08:19 PM
Scott Kroeker
• • • •
p.1 #12 · Blue Dream II (series)

Thank you Phrasikleia!

May 08, 2013 at 09:56 PM
dswiger
• • • • •
p.1 #13 · Blue Dream II (series)

OK, I agree, #3 is the one. Now if you could place that clear orb out there.....
Dan

May 09, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Scott Kroeker
• • • •
p.1 #14 · Blue Dream II (series)

dswiger wrote:
OK, I agree, #3 is the one. Now if you could place that clear orb out there.....
Dan

Thank you Dan. I am not sure if you are serious or not but I agree!

May 11, 2013 at 05:07 AM
alatoo60
• • • •
p.1 #15 · Blue Dream II (series)

Scott, these are stunning. I can't pick a favorite, love all of them!

Sasha.

May 11, 2013 at 05:36 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password