New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · C&C please.

a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · C&C please.

this is a Fuji Polaroid, handheld, through my Rollei 6008 camera, with the Rollei Planar 80mm f/2.8 HFT PQS lens, @ 2.8, candlelight,indoor, and at night. I scanned it on the Epson V500, flat, no holders. Please let me know what you feel,Thank you! the last one sucks, but i just wanted to share it! sorry about the grotesque watermark!

a.Rollei.Brujo-6 by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

a.Rollei.Brujo-7 by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

a.Rollei.Brujo by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Apr 28, 2013 at 02:58 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · C&C please.

I think its an interesting, moody image. The array of masks, especially moving out of focus with the shallow dof and in the background add to the eerieness. The glass feels very bright: hard to know if that is purposeful emphasis for the story or a bit too much lighting, reflectivity. The oof white bright circular shapes are a bit distracting without understanding the context and feel they pull the eye away from the center, interrupt the foreground brightness, background darkness without explanation. I wonder if they are flames from candles, but too hard to tell.
Bunch of dust spots to clean up, but the main question is What is your purpose in creating this image?
And, with additional curiosity, who is in the second? You could certainly get some strong blacks, clean the spots, remove the hair/duts/fibers and improve the end result. But you decided to present it as is. Why?
Scott

Apr 28, 2013 at 09:18 PM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · C&C please.

sbeme wrote:
I think its an interesting, moody image. The array of masks, especially moving out of focus with the shallow dof and in the background add to the eerieness. The glass feels very bright: hard to know if that is purposeful emphasis for the story or a bit too much lighting, reflectivity. The oof white bright circular shapes are a bit distracting without understanding the context and feel they pull the eye away from the center, interrupt the foreground brightness, background darkness without explanation. I wonder if they are flames from candles, but too hard to tell.
Bunch of dust spots to
...Show more

Thank you very much for the kind regards, specific areas of concern, and overall aid in understanding these! To be honest I don't really know where I was going with these, however, Dark Romanticism is a theme I drearily enjoy, I say drearily, because it can be seen as cliche at times, and highly over done! That odd looking chap is I, or is it me?

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/arodriguezpixl/8691071599/][/url]
a.Rollei.Brujo-18 by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Apr 29, 2013 at 02:19 AM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · C&C please.

a.Rollei.Brujo-26 by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Apr 29, 2013 at 03:27 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.