FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       5              7       8       end

Archive 2013 · Patagonia

Squirrely Eyed
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · Patagonia

After wiping the drool from my chin I can finally utter the word "wooooowwwwwwwwww." Your pictures pull me back to a childhood feeling of awe and amazement that is rarely found in adulthood.

+1 to Chetan's comments that they have the feeling of paintings in the best way possible. It's as if you painted the light, clouds, mist, waves to convey the mood...and with your camera (and much dedication & perseverance) that is what you did.

Apr 29, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Vern Dewit
• • • •
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · Patagonia

Wow.

Apr 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM
nburwell
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · Patagonia

Wow!

#'s 1 & 3 are out of this work. Amazing work Marc!

-Nick

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM
boingyman
• • •
p.4 #4 · p.4 #4 · Patagonia

These are all sick. If I had to choose a favorite #1 and #2 would have to battle it out, but all are amazing. Always inspiring.

Apr 29, 2013 at 01:59 PM
gordon l
• • • • •
p.4 #5 · p.4 #5 · Patagonia

Sorry but I think most of these are over-processed. I'd take 2 steps back on the saturation.

Apr 29, 2013 at 02:06 PM
David Leask
• • • • • • •
p.4 #6 · p.4 #6 · Patagonia

Stunning shots Marc. Thanks for the text too
David

Apr 29, 2013 at 02:56 PM
mike reid
• • • •
p.4 #7 · p.4 #7 · Patagonia

Amazing shots and equally amazing narrative

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:39 PM
Marc Adamus
• • •
p.4 #8 · p.4 #8 · Patagonia

gordon l wrote:
Sorry but I think most of these are over-processed. I'd take 2 steps back on the saturation.

If it's saturation, a lot can change depending on the viewing environment. Don't view these on mobile devices and check a browser like Firefox for best results. It's all subjective of course, but a lot of times people will not be looking at the same things. The color adjustments here were all pretty common for what see in general today.

Edited on Apr 29, 2013 at 06:19 PM · View previous versions

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:40 PM
KKapple
• • •
p.4 #9 · p.4 #9 · Patagonia

I can't put my jaw back in place after seeing these.

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:00 PM
Tread

p.4 #10 · p.4 #10 · Patagonia

gordon l wrote:

Don't agree! The first one maybe, but I've seen way worse offenders when it comes to saturation. I think these are beautifully processed.

I'm blown away marc... pun, I'll go with it.

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:11 PM
Javier Rey
• • • • • •
p.4 #11 · p.4 #11 · Patagonia

What a magical place.
The shots are simply awesome. I love specially #1. Incredible!

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:22 PM
tjny
• • •
p.4 #12 · p.4 #12 · Patagonia

when I saw Patagonia and Marc Adamus in one post I knew it has to be special.
And it was stupendously special, Your art keeps ascending, Mark. Thanks for sharing and inspiration.

Apr 29, 2013 at 08:10 PM
Peter Le
• • •
p.4 #13 · p.4 #13 · Patagonia

Ya Marc.....you just keep getting better and better......keep it up......there is never an end to creativity........always push the edge and live for the light.
PS don't worry about the over saturated comments...... I get this also till I take them out shooting in great light.......then I always get the same comment "wow I didn't know the light got like this for real !"

Apr 29, 2013 at 09:01 PM
Bjadelberg
• • •
p.4 #14 · p.4 #14 · Patagonia

Holy Smokes! I have to say they are all awesome! My favorites being The other side, Boom,and Kingdom of wind. Your work is always so inspirational keep it up buddy! Your the best! LIterally

Apr 29, 2013 at 09:51 PM
lgatlin
• • •
p.4 #15 · p.4 #15 · Patagonia

Simply beautiful.
Lonnie

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Frogfish
• • • • •
p.4 #16 · p.4 #16 · Patagonia

Fantastic series - very single one of them should be a poster / in a book (which I'm sure is coming after you complete your Patagonian adventures).

Easily worth a 'Like' and a pity that there is not a 'Follow' button too because I'd love to see more of your work as it's posted (and also hear how you achieve the shots you do, equipment, settings etc.). Good luck !

Edited on Apr 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM · View previous versions

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:25 PM
lukeb
• • •
p.4 #17 · p.4 #17 · Patagonia

Outstanding!

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM
ShaneB77

p.4 #18 · p.4 #18 · Patagonia

These are absolutely breathtaking. Clearly, you are standing tall with the greatest of landscape photographers.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
roman.johnston
• • • •
p.4 #19 · p.4 #19 · Patagonia

As an artist I absolutely respect your amazing work, your dedication to the craft, and also enjoy your stories of the work you create.

Roman

Apr 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
PeaktoPeek
• • • •
p.4 #20 · p.4 #20 · Patagonia

Its hard to be critical of such excellent and well thought out images. I will say that I am not crazy about #1, something about the bottom half of the image bugs me, but I'm not sure what it is -- the top half looks fantastic. Now 2,3,and 4 are about as good as it gets and my favorite is 3. I like the last image but not as much as the middle 3, it has more of a painterly quality that doesn't fit my eye like the others. Its completely a style thing and nothing to do with anything else. Having the opportunity to travel to a place like this is a dream for most landscape photographers, I think you represented why very,very well.
Paul

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:43 AM
1       2       3      

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.