Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

3              7       8       end

Archive 2013 · Patagonia

Milan Hutera
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Patagonia

Stunning series, as always.

Apr 28, 2013 at 08:09 PM
Hardcore
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · Patagonia

Very much enjoyed going through these images and reading the descriptions. Fantastic work!

Patagonia is on my bucket list.... do you need a sherpa for your next adventure?!

Apr 28, 2013 at 08:31 PM
M.P.R.
• •
p.2 #3 · Patagonia

Amazing! Best I've seen from the area. Yet not surprised when I saw your name next to Patagonia.

Apr 28, 2013 at 08:47 PM
dalongfellow
• • • •
p.2 #4 · Patagonia

Beautiful images, great stories. Would love to see more. Thanks for the backstory on each image.

Dave

Apr 28, 2013 at 08:56 PM
pbraymond
• • •
p.2 #5 · Patagonia

Spectacular. Awesome. First class. Congratulations on a great trip and an awesome experience!

Apr 28, 2013 at 08:58 PM
Aaron Macomber
• • •
p.2 #6 · Patagonia

Incredible work, as always Marc! Your work never ceases to inspire, thanks for sharing!

Best,

Aaron

Apr 28, 2013 at 09:31 PM
Jon Buffington
• • •
p.2 #7 · Patagonia

Thank you for sharing your experiences in capturing this magnificent place in all its glory. Fantastic!

Apr 28, 2013 at 09:48 PM
bktools
• • • • •
p.2 #8 · Patagonia

Truly works of art, all. Amazing!

Bob

Apr 28, 2013 at 09:58 PM
rpope
• • • •
p.2 #9 · Patagonia

Absolutely stunning images. Great work Marc!

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:13 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.2 #10 · Patagonia

Hey Marc,

Cool shots here, and it's definitely great to hear about your adventure. It sounds both fun and thrilling. You really got some great take aways here from the trip. For me, the only one that doesn't really speak to me is #5. It sounds like that might have been the craziest location where you were really invested emotionally, but it doesn't quite stack up with the other 4.

Now, my favorite is #2. I really like how you worked the darks in this shot. Because it was wet out, it looks that the edges are reflecting light, which still gives definition to the rocks and such even when the actual detail of the rocks is lost due to the darkness of them. It works very well, and is very effective. It's also a great example of when letting parts of the sky blow out does work. Great job with that one.

After that, I would say #1, then #4 and then finally #3. But they all stand on their own, and I can't really see anything to suggest to do different.

Jim

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

roguecoolman
• • •
p.2 #11 · Patagonia

Marc,

I can't really say which one i like more because they are all very excellent photos. They are like scenes from some fantasy movie. I am amazed you are able to keep the camera "relatively" dry in those conditions :P

Jason

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Heinz H
• • •
p.2 #12 · Patagonia

Simply stunning work! Truly excellent.

Heinz

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Guari
• • •
p.2 #13 · Patagonia

Last one is killer

Amazing

Apr 28, 2013 at 10:54 PM
uintaangler
• • • •
p.2 #14 · Patagonia

Marc, these are all off the charts awesome.
If you are going to make me pick a favorite - it would be 1 and 5

Bob

Apr 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM
CarlG
• • • • •
p.2 #15 · Patagonia

Was wondering how your trip went?? After seeing you in early March, knowing you were about to embark on your month long trip, I could not help but wonder what you were up to. This says it all!!

Wonderful work, as always!!! Even better the stories to go along with the images!! I can picture you telling the stories, pacing with excitement, hands going every which way!

On a side note, thanks again for a memorable trip thru the Sierras and Death Valley!!

Carl Gandolfo

Apr 28, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Mark Metternich
• • • • •
p.2 #16 · Patagonia

Hey Marc, as always extremely dramatic work. Thanks for continuing to kick tail and take names. Your work inspires.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Marc Adamus
• • •
p.2 #17 · Patagonia

CarlG wrote:
Was wondering how your trip went?? After seeing you in early March, knowing you were about to embark on your month long trip, I could not help but wonder what you were up to. This says it all!!

Wonderful work, as always!!! Even better the stories to go along with the images!! I can picture you telling the stories, pacing with excitement, hands going every which way!

On a side note, thanks again for a memorable trip thru the Sierras and Death Valley!!

Carl Gandolfo

Thanks, Carl. Gotta love what you live and live what you love, eh? I do get excited about places!

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Marc Adamus
• • •
p.2 #18 · Patagonia

Thanks all, for your most generous responses and commentary. I am humbled. I'm so glad you have enjoyed these.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM
camboman
• • •
p.2 #19 · Patagonia

Hard to pick a favorite from these - they're all great!

Each seems a perfect coming together of composition, color, and timing!

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Wolf Jedamski
• •
p.2 #20 · Patagonia

Marc - Truely amazing photography! Your art always inspires me. Patagonia has always been on my bucket list and now even more so! Now that you've been, would you recomend a March trip as the best time to go?

Apr 29, 2013 at 01:06 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password