Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Help wth new bag.

rebelshooter
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Help wth new bag.

Ok guys looking for some help. Looking for a backpack to hold my gear. Would like a bag to hold everything. I have a gripped 7D, 6D, 24-105, 70-200 2.8, 100-400, and a 50 1.8. Look to eventually add 17-40 or 16-35 and a couple other primes. Wanting to be able to put it all in one bag. Have smaller bags for taking part of the kit. I know it will be big but hopefully will fit in an overhead if need be.

Thanks

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:04 AM
PeaktoPeek
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Help wth new bag.

Holy crap -- there are like 20 posts every week on this subject it seems. Everyone recommends the same bags over and over so just look at the previous posts on the page for ideas.

Apr 28, 2013 at 06:53 AM
doogie2304
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Help wth new bag.

you may want to provide a bit more info when you ask these type of questions, eg. do you want a roller bag, backpack, shoulder bag, hardcase (pelican etc.)?

i think your best bet is to do a bit more research yourself, then ask for opinions on a few specific bags that you think meet your needs. a good place to start may be www.cambags.com - lots of photos of different bags full of different camera gear.

good luck.

Apr 28, 2013 at 07:43 AM
Wobble
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Help wth new bag.

Given the amount of gear you wish to transport and you said overhead, meaning airports, I would go with a roller bag like the ThinkTank Airport Security. It has hide away shoulder straps that can be used if you need it to be a backpack, and rollers for the walk from the car and on the concourse. It has locks for the zippers and a steel cable to secure the bag to a pole. The version 1 can be had for around $200. Hope this helps!!!

May 02, 2013 at 12:07 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password