Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: MSI GT60 - i7-3630QM, 1080p, GTX 675m, 12gb RAM &am...

eth3rton
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: MSI GT60 - i7-3630QM, 1080p, GTX 675m, 12gb RAM & 750gb HDD with optional 256gb M4 SSD

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   MSI GT60 i7-3630QM, 1080p, GTX 675m, 12gb RAM & 750gb HDD with optional 256gb M4 SSD

Item Sold

Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ships within 48hrs - most likely next day via UPS or FedEX.

I am selling my 2 month old MSI GT60 gaming laptop – 18 months left on the warranty!

I owned a MacBook Air prior to this and don’t know what I was thinking when I decided to buy a full sized laptop. It is truly an amazing laptop IF you don’t mind the size. I have played D3, BF3 & Skyrim on here with no issues. Whips through Lightroom & Photoshop with no effort.

MSI is definitely the friendliest company I have ever dealt with over the phone. I got the impression they actually cared about my problem which really was not a problem to begin with… I had decided that Windows 8 was not for me and that I was going back to Windows 7. I forgot to back up the HDD prior to formatting the recovery partition. MSI is in the process of sending me my recovery discs free of charge, my fault mind you, which I admitted when I called customer service. All companies should take note.

No trades. I am not looking for anything at the moment.

OPTIONAL :

**** For an additional $100 add a Crucial M4 256gb SSD as the primary drive and use the 750gb Western Digital Black as a storage drive. Fantastic combo here! SSD NOT for sale without the purchase of laptop. ****

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor

• Windows 8 64bit

• 15.6" Full HD Anti-reflective Display (16:9, 1920 x 1080)

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M discrete graphics with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM

• 12GB DDR3 1600MHz system memory << --- Upgrade-able to 32gb!

• 750GB HDD, 7200RPM

• Full-color programmable backlit keyboard by SteelSeries

• Killer Game Networking

• THX Certified Dynaudio Premium Sound Speakers with Subwoofer

• Blu-ray Combo Drive

Included :

Included with the GT60 is an additional 180w power supply (LiteON) paid $80. All paperwork, CD’s, packaging & cables are included. As well as the OEM recovery disc’s that MSI just sent me.

Condition :

The laptop is in perfect condition with the exception of a small mark right below the MSI logo under the screen. This is a manufacturing error as all GT60’s that I have seen have the exact same mark on the exact same location. It is not a bad mark IMO but I wanted to make sure any potential buyer knows about it (see photo). The flash caught the mark and reflected it much brighter than it is. While cleaning the bezel and trying to see if I could get that mark buffed out I accidentally scratched (see photo) the bezel to the left of the MSI logo. Price reduced to reflect blemish but it is not as bad as the flash makes it out to be.

Apr 26, 2013 at 07:33 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password