Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

FT: iPad 4 64GB Retina for Canon 24-105L or 17-55 or 17-40 L

dmanindfw

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FT: iPad 4 64GB Retina for Canon 24-105L or 17-55 or 17-40 L

iPad 4

Item still Available for Trade

Price: $640.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: ConUS. I'll cover S&H (and insurance) for iPad and you do the same for your lens.

Great condition black Apple iPad 4, 64GB with Retina display. WIFI only. Also comes with a white and gray Otterbox Defender case/stand that typically sells for $90-$100 I believe. No scratches on glass and the iPad is in wonderful condition and works as new. Rating as 9+ as it is used. Comes with box, charger, charging cable, and paperwork (not sure if all there though). I acquired this through a trade and he said he purchased approximately 2 months ago so should still be under warranty but I'm not sure how to confirm this.

The Otterbox case isn't perfect...the silicon cover seems to be stretched a bit on the corners which I THINK Otterbox may replace or you might be able to shrink it somehow (see youtube). It's not bad at all - see photos but definitely not perfect. Also the screen protector for the case has some marks but they don't appear to be noticeable when your using the tablet and it did it's job of protecting the glass on the tablet itself.

Sorry for the poor photos...camera phone and poor lighting. If there is anything you need a better photo of though, just let me know.

I am looking to trade this for one of three lenses: Canon 24-105L (ideally), a EF-S 17-55, or 17-40L. Your lens should be in very good to great shape, sharp, and without (major) dust issues.

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under same name: dmanindfw (i.e. Derek in Dallas/Ft. Worth).

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:44 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password