Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

DRosdahl
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EOS 5D MK III

Sold

Price: $2,500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I will ship USPS from an APO, should reach CONUS in 5-8 business days.

Up for sale is my recently purchased 5D MK III purchased direct from Canon as a refurb. According to EOScount it arrived to me with 400 clicks, but it looks and feels like a brand new camera to me. I purchased it last month and have taken maybe 500-600 pictures with it without issue. The camera is an amazing tool, to be honest I suffered from some serious gear lusting and got in way over my head with this and the below lens. The camera is in like new condition, will ship it with all original accessories, 2x SanDisk CF cards (also like new), an installed LCD screen protector, and original Canon receipt for proof of purchase. As this camera is only one month old it still falls under Canon's refurb warranty policy as well. Asking what I paid for it. Buyer pays PP and I will pay shipping.

I will post pictures if necessary but like I said the camera is brand new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 24-70 2.8 II

Sold

Price: $1,850.00
Shipping instructions: I will ship USPS from an APO, should reach CONUS in 5-8 business days.

Like I said above, I got in over my head and I have decided to switch to something more lightweight, portable, and of course cheaper. This lens is superb, I highly doubt that this lens can be discerned from a brand new one from B&H. I purchased it from another FMer on this site in February 2013, I have used the lens for about 500 shots, tack sharp, I absolutely love this lens but I cannot justify its cost being a hobbyist photographer with no real desire to go beyond that. Because I am a hobbyist photographer this lens has been babied beyond reason and never really used.

Link to original sale:

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1184553/0#11340601

I will ship this lens as I received it, like new in all original packaging with blank warranty card. Originally this was listed with a B&W filter but that has since sold.

Willing to do PP gift as long as the buyer is an established FMer.

Price includes shipping and insurance. PP fees are on you if you don't gift it.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    EF 85mm 1.8

Sold

Price: $300.00

Original owner of the lens, purchased about 10 months ago. Very lightly used as 9 of those months I was deployed and this lens sat in its box. It has been used for maybe 100 pictures in its lifetime. Like new. Will include Tiffin UV protector that has been on the lens since day 1. Lens will ship in original packaging with receipt and blank warranty card. Again, this lens is like new, you cannot tell the difference from this and a new copy from B&H.

Buyer pays $15 for shipping USPS insured priority.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 430 EX II

Sold

Price: $225.00

Flash is in like new condition, used it for probably 30-40 pictures total, purchased it locally about 18 months ago but it has spent its lifetime in its case.

Flash will ship in original case with original packaging and blank warranty card. Also with a Stofen diffuser and a third party off camera ETTL flash cord.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lowepro SlingShot 100

Available

Price: $50.00

My bag for the past 12 months, still in excellent condition. Best bag that I have used. Easily fit my 5D MK3, 24-70 II, 85 1.8 and my 430 EX II. Great bag for travel as you can easily grab the camera without removing it.

Make a reasonable offer.

Lens will ship in all original packaging along with blank warranty card. Reminder the filter is no longer included in the sale!

Glass is in 10/10 mint condition.

Body is the same, mint condition.

Rear glass is the same, spotless.

Shot with the lens last week on my 5D3. I am going to miss this lens, it really does have that 3D effect famed on the 70-200 F2.8 II.

Edited on May 02, 2013 at 08:29 AM · View previous versions

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:28 PM
form
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

pm sent per 5d3.

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:50 PM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

PM replied, sale pending to "form" on the 5d3.

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:59 PM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

MK3 sold.

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:25 PM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

More photos of the 430 EX II, EF 85mm 1.8.

Impossible to discern this flash from a new one, I literally used it three times.

85mm glass. This lens is tack sharp and quick to focus. A gem that is 10 months old but spent 9 of those months in the box on my dresser while I was in Afghanistan.

Sorry about the blur, these were all taken with my iPhone. The body is also in like new condition.

Apr 27, 2013 at 02:57 AM
wildcat86

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

pm sent

Apr 29, 2013 at 05:16 AM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

pm responded.

Apr 29, 2013 at 05:20 AM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

24-70 II still available, 430 EX II still available, Lowepro still available. 85 pending payment.

Apr 29, 2013 at 09:50 AM
dragosdor
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

Pm sent on 24-70

Apr 30, 2013 at 12:31 AM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

PM responded.

Apr 30, 2013 at 12:36 AM
DRosdahl
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

24-70 II sold, pending payment from "TheWengler".

Apr 30, 2013 at 08:08 AM
TheWengler
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · FS: Lowepro SlingShot 100

Tag for feedback

May 16, 2013 at 07:39 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.