Upload & Sell: Off
Wilpattu National Park is the largest National Park in Sri Lanka. It is covering an area of 131,693 hectares with many (over 50 closer to 60) Natural lakes called “Willus”. I spent one and half days inside the NP but was not able to spot any leopards or sloth bears. However, I enjoyed very much the peaceful forest surrounding and was able to treasure many wildlife captures. Here are some and hope you enjoy…
Comments and critiques are welcome.
- 1 - : Chestnut-headed Bee-eater couple with breakfast… : ISO-320, f5.6, 1/500 sec.
- 2 - : Green Bee-eater under perfect lighting…. : ISO-1000, f/5.6, 1/640 sec.
- 3 - : White-rumped Shama. A forest bird difficult to photograph as it mostly perches in dense scrubs. : ISO 3200, f5.6, 1/500 sec.
- 4 - : Medium size crocodile… : ISO 200, f5.6, 1/500 sec.
- 5 - : Great Thick-knee close-up… : ISO 100, f5.6, 1/500 sec.