Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · Wilpattu NP, Sri Lanka…. |
Wilpattu National Park is the largest National Park in Sri Lanka. It is covering an area of 131,693 hectares with many (over 50 closer to 60) Natural lakes called “Willus”. I spent one and half days inside the NP but was not able to spot any leopards or sloth bears. However, I enjoyed very much the peaceful forest surrounding and was able to treasure many wildlife captures. Here are some and hope you enjoy…
Comments and critiques are welcome.
- 1 - : Chestnut-headed Bee-eater couple with breakfast… : ISO-320, f5.6, 1/500 sec.
- 2 - : Green Bee-eater under perfect lighting…. : ISO-1000, f/5.6, 1/640 sec.
- 3 - : White-rumped Shama. A forest bird difficult to photograph as it mostly perches in dense scrubs. : ISO 3200, f5.6, 1/500 sec.
- 4 - : Medium size crocodile… : ISO 200, f5.6, 1/500 sec.
- 5 - : Great Thick-knee close-up… : ISO 100, f5.6, 1/500 sec.