New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Inserts / Dividers for Think Tank

kodakeos
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Inserts / Dividers for Think Tank

Just received my Thinktank Retrospective 30, and its great, but my prime lenses dont fit in there too well.
The bag is very vertically oriented, and theres no way to 'stack' lenses with the inserts / dividers I received with it.

My lowepro's usually had some flap or bent divider that allowed you to separate lenses vertically. I tried to use the ones from my lowepro bag, but they velcro is on the wrong edge for this bag.

Im sure some of you have figured out how to 'stack' lenses in this or other vertical bags, howd you do it?

(looking to keep my 90 TSE, 35L, 50 1.4, and either the 1.4x or 12mm extension all in 2 vertical slots.)

Apr 25, 2013 at 09:26 AM
Tom Harpstead
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Inserts / Dividers for Think Tank

kodakeos,

Send ThinkTank customer support a message and I believe that they will have a solution for you. I also can attest to there customer support is the best that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Thomas

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:14 PM
kodakeos
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Inserts / Dividers for Think Tank

Thanks!

Apr 25, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Gochugogi
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Inserts / Dividers for Think Tank

I put the lower lens in Zing neoprene bag. If the R30 is like my R10 the dividers lack velcro in the center so additional dividers can't be anchored unless you feel like doing a little sewing.

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.