Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Guess the Athlete!

MazeRunner
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Guess the Athlete!

I was browsing around, and I thought of something that may be interesting to some of us: a "guess the athlete" thread where a person posts up a picture or two that they took of an athlete and then people guess. After an athlete is identified and confirmed, someone else posts up a photo of another athlete.

And I suppose there should be some rules, in case someone posts a picture of some athlete that nobody really knows about:
- Athlete should be professional or famous (playing in a professional league such as MLB, NBA, NFL, Premier League, La Liga; or at an Olympic or World's event, at the very minimum in a league featured on TV such as the NCAA--since we do have international members).
- Athlete should not be in uniform (because that makes it so much easier!)
- Athlete's face should be clear and visible (not the back of their head or profile!)
- Guessers can't google anything associated in the background (but a country's flag is OK)
- No nudes or explicit photos!
- At most 2 photos.

Not sure if those rules will be enough, but I hope they will be. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

I'll start with her:

If it's too hard, maybe the person uploading the photo can provide the country that the athlete is from, or the sport they are known for.

And if you do know who but would like to let others guess, please do! You could confirm by PMing the poster of the picture!

Apr 24, 2013 at 01:30 AM
kdtoolman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Guess the Athlete!

Sounds like a fun way to see an athlete out of their element.

I'll play! ---- Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas.

Since there doesn't seem to be any takers, I'll add my post without waiting for confirmation.

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv63/kdcooler/P10007042.jpg

I think this was taken on my wife's cell' excuse the quality. I have a much more impressive photo of this young man in uniform but it's a dead give away.

Apr 28, 2013 at 02:06 PM
MazeRunner
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Guess the Athlete!

kdtoolman, you're right! lhryshko actually got it first on April 24th (via pm).

No clue who that guy is, but I'll start looking around!

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:56 PM
mkchang
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Guess the Athlete!

This one should be easy:

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000C3yrgL72trY/s/800/I0000C3yrgL72trY.jpg

Apr 28, 2013 at 07:31 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.