FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · #55

zalmyb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · #55

Beautiful Katie!!

I LOVE #10, great composition and storytelling.

Apr 25, 2013 at 03:40 PM
neighbourboy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · #55

It's been a while since I've been over here and even longer since I've seen one of your posts. Great reminder if how much I love your work. Unless I'm remembering wrong, did you change up your processing a little? I love this style, fantastic.

--David

Apr 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM
D-man

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · #55

Very nice work.

Apr 26, 2013 at 07:11 AM
Andrew Welsh
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · #55

On a tangent, I both love and have venues like this. Wacko color casts, terribly harsh high contrast spot lighting, busy backgrounds, nothing to bounce flash off of, few places to set up strobes really.. and yet so many interesting details and different-ness from the country club sit-down dinner. It's both photographic hell and heaven.

You did well with the space, and fortunately for you, shooting in B&W with existing light is normal for you.. so you solve the wacky color cast and no-place-for-strobes problems

Your prep shots are all top class. Your details photos remind me of susan stripling's.. they just look "expensive" even if they aren't (or maybe they are).

Side question, is this #55 as primary or #55 including 2nd shoot assignments?

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.