FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2013 · Internet sales tax comes to vote this week

borderlight
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · Internet sales tax comes to vote this week

Yeah, all the Progressives in Congress - both sides of the aisle - are looking to lift as much of our money as they can - it's what they do for their living: spend other folks' money and they do that in pursuit of such stupid enterprises as Trashicanistan, but, I digress...

I agree, especially the endless, costly, no-win wars.

FYI: "Looking back at annualized growth in federal spending, the biggest spender was Ronald Reagan (8.7%) followed closely by Bush II (8.1%), Bush I (5.4%), and Bill Clinton (3.2%). As a matter of fact, even Clinton’s low of 3.2% federal spending growth is nearly two-and-a-half times higher than President Obama’s 1.4% during his first term in office. Reagan and George W. Bush’s spending was over five times as high as President Obama, and yet they are considered avatars of fiscal responsibility by conservatives of all shapes and sizes."

May 10, 2013 at 09:07 AM
D. Diggler
• • • • •
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · Internet sales tax comes to vote this week

borderlight wrote:
the endless, costly, no-win wars

PLEASE, I do NOT want to get drawn into Syria.

May 10, 2013 at 01:20 PM
DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · Internet sales tax comes to vote this week

borderlight wrote:
"Looking back at annualized growth in federal spending, the biggest spender was Ronald Reagan (8.7%) followed closely by Bush II (8.1%), Bush I (5.4%), and Bill Clinton (3.2%). As a matter of fact, even Clinton’s low of 3.2% federal spending growth is nearly two-and-a-half times higher than President Obama’s 1.4% during his first term in office. Reagan and George W. Bush’s spending was over five times as high as President Obama, and yet they are considered avatars of fiscal responsibility by conservatives of all shapes and sizes."

When one makes a quote, it's considered proper to cite the source of the quote, especially when the source is a well known liberal spin web site.

Statistics can be manipulated in various ways, as you can see by looking at another perspective on Obama's spending pattern at Forbes.

May 10, 2013 at 02:15 PM
borderlight
• • •
p.4 #4 · p.4 #4 · Internet sales tax comes to vote this week

When one makes a quote, it's considered proper to cite the source of the quote, especially when the source is a well known liberal spin web site.

Forbes, a conservative magazine for millionaires, and the Washington Post always endorse Republicans and their agenda. Why even the handsome Steve Forbes ran for President. So... if you want to make a counter point, simply cherry pick the first page on Google that aligns with your belief, or party dogma and link it. We all do, so lets just admit it. There are politically neutral entities in government if you want to check budgets. I don't because we are on a photography forum where political talking points gets us nowhere. The Politifact link, if you care to read, goes into a lot of detail, but still concludes that spending under Obama has been one of the lowest since Eisenhower.

"Figures Don’t Lie, But Liars Do Figure" Mark Twain...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/may/23/facebook-posts/viral-facebook-post-says-barack-obama-has-lowest-s/

May 10, 2013 at 04:20 PM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.