New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Jesse

mshi
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Jesse

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f17b8d5021aeca09a421ac53130f3964/tumblr_mljoi80iyg1sn6ihao1_r3_1280.jpg

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:30 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Jesse

I'm pretty sure you've broken about 90 rules here, including your pp, and yet it's a pretty interesting image.

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM
mshi
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Jesse

friscoron wrote:
I'm pretty sure you've broken about 90 rules here, including your pp, and yet it's a pretty interesting image.

Thanks. Since I don't know what the orthodox is and only shoot JPEG, I do what it feels right to me.

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:48 PM
bbourizk
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Jesse

It's an interesting image.

Not to sound rude but shooting jpeg and messing around in pp isn't a challenge to me.
The challenge I feel is to get good colors, skin tones that are real especially in challenging light. Also to get consistent results across a shoot.

I'm not sure why your shooting jpeg, if I remember from another post your shooting with a D800. Use it to it's full potential.

Apr 22, 2013 at 12:10 AM
mshi
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Jesse

bbourizk wrote:
Not to sound rude but shooting jpeg and messing around in pp isn't a challenge to me.
The challenge I feel is to get good colors, skin tones that are real especially in challenging light. Also to get consistent results across a shoot.

I'm not sure why your shooting jpeg, if I remember from another post your shooting with a D800. Use it to it's full potential.

first i started shooting both raw and jpeg and my experience told me there is no much advantage shooting raw anyway since what you refer to, such as skin tones, white balance, colors, and consistent look/feel, can be easily taken care in post. Sold both my D800 and D800E after a year using them because I feel D700 is just as fine. What I want is to make my life simply not simpler.

Apr 22, 2013 at 11:09 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.