Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

girls HS Soccer in the crummy spring

gschlact
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · girls HS Soccer in the crummy spring

The spring here in Chicago has certainly not been cooperative for me to shoot my daughters Freshman High School soccer with the late snow and now all the rain. I got out 1 day, forgot my gloves with 43 degrees, overcast and windy, letís say that it is not super easy shooting with monopod and 1 hand in pocket.

Below is about the best of what I got. (do they look like they need more saturdation or would you attribute it to the mostly overcast sky?)
-Guy

1. Casey 4575

2. Maddy 4591

3. Maddy 4593

4. Mandy 4623

5. Daniella 4647

6. Cori 4651

7. Jamie 4661

8. Jamie (Sally) 4671

9. Tailor 4674

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:28 PM
gschlact
• • •
p.1 #2 · girls HS Soccer in the crummy spring

can someone please comment on the saturation? I have been mucking with my screen adjustments and don't have h/w callibration.

Apr 23, 2013 at 04:44 AM
jspytek
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · girls HS Soccer in the crummy spring

Oranges seem a little blown out to me (headband 1) ( 6 & 9 on the players kits) - some of the skin tones also a little orange (1,4,5,9)

Apr 23, 2013 at 05:24 AM
jspytek
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · girls HS Soccer in the crummy spring

Suggestion - try adjusting more with Vibrance - less Saturation - I believe that is the correct combo. Vibrance will enhance the colors but not the skin tones. (If I'm remember this correctly).

Apr 23, 2013 at 05:27 AM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · girls HS Soccer in the crummy spring

3 and 8 are the keepers here. The others fall short for a variety of reasons. As for the saturation... I can't put my finger on it, but everything has an artificial look to it. Not oversaturation per se, but some sort of overprocessing.

Apr 23, 2013 at 10:13 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password