New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Austin

stan_r
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Austin

Shot a HS Senior Tennis player this week. Austin is a great young man and seemed to enjoy the shoot. As always I try to shot some that mom and dad will enjoy and some that the teen will like. The first two were for mom and dad, three and four were for Austin. Sometimes mom and dad love them all and on this shoot I was lucky, they all three loved them all. What about you guys?
Thanks for looking!

Apr 19, 2013 at 09:31 PM
Paul.K
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Austin

1. I'd want the brick wall thrown a little more out of focus and some processing to make the texture of the wood pop a little more. The beam is too close to his face. Great pose though and good lighting make this a nice shot though.

2. Maybe have him walk or scroll along that sidewalk to add some dynamics. Again, a lot seems in focus and it makes him not pop as much. Still, decent composition.

3. Great lighting and sky. Not a fan of the dead center composition and I want him to really fill the frame here.

4. The smile detracts from the dramatic nature of the photo but the lighting is pretty good as is the sky. The lights seem a little hot but a good job overall.

Apr 22, 2013 at 08:40 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.