New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Stacking feature not working

redbarn
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Stacking feature not working

I'm running LR4 on a Mac; however, I have noticed that whenever I try to use the Stacking feature somehow it does not respond, regardless how many images I have selected.

Unless, I select "Unstacked" first even when I had not activated this feature. Any idea why this is happening?

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Alan321
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Stacking feature not working

I'm pretty sure that you cannot stack images from different folders. Apart from that I can't think of an explanation for what you are experiencing. Make sure that you are displaying one folder at a time without subfolder contents (uncheck Library>show folder contents).

- Alan

Apr 19, 2013 at 07:37 AM
redbarn
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Stacking feature not working

Alan,

Yes I'm aware of that so my experience has been using the only one folder period. BTW, I just added 8GB RAM and still I have the same problem. Again, I have to unstack it first, then go back and stack them. Its very weird

Apr 20, 2013 at 06:51 PM
Alan321
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Stacking feature not working

I have never had to unstack images in order to stack them differently. Could it be that you enabled auto-stack by capture time ? If so, then have you tried turning it off ?

Apr 25, 2013 at 09:31 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.