Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Steve Tinetti, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

warrenjrphotog
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

Some good photos but some bad as well in my opinion.

In some of them their energy does not match (one seems sad, other bored or ones happy other looks bored), in some of the photos namely photo #1 & #8 the composition looks off.

Photo #3 I wouldn't even use because there's too many flaws with it such as an unflattering look by the bride and the thighs on both of them look huge due to the usage of the wide angle up close and the chandler being cut off and sticking out of the bride.

Personally I would have shot the photo further back zoomed in to make it a half body or head & shoulders shot and had them facing each other with a profile view while still showcasing the beautiful geometry in the ceiling.

Just my .02.

Apr 18, 2013 at 02:27 AM
friscoron
• • • •
p.2 #2 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

mirrorrim wrote:
LOVE 4 and 6!

thanks, mirrorim! I was definitely happy with those two.

Apr 18, 2013 at 04:03 AM
ricardovaste
• • • •
p.2 #3 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

My only criticism is that they all feel quite distant, I'd prefer to have some closer up, more intimate images. You're using a lot of the environment here, and that's great, but for me the connection isn't as strong as it could be.

Apr 18, 2013 at 08:41 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

WNStudio
• • •
p.2 #4 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

Hey Ron,

I really like this set, and I think you are getting better and better with your photography. I'm sure that soon some of these will be on their wall(s).
Good job.

Apr 18, 2013 at 11:01 AM
friscoron
• • • •
p.2 #5 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

ricardovaste wrote:
My only criticism is that they all feel quite distant, I'd prefer to have some closer up, more intimate images. You're using a lot of the environment here, and that's great, but for me the connection isn't as strong as it could be.

I can see what you're talking about, Ricardo. Not what I was going for in this set, and it was missing.

Apr 20, 2013 at 03:20 AM
friscoron
• • • •
p.2 #6 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later

I really appreciate that, Wojtek. Shooting my first wedding of the season tomorrow, looking forward to what I'm going to do compared to last year.

Apr 20, 2013 at 03:22 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password