Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #1 · Wedding Portraits -- 7 months later |
Megan and Nate were married last September, but weren't really happy with their wedding portraits by another photographer. So we got together in downtown Chicago on Sunday and created some new images for them that can hopefully grace their walls.
I posted this in the People forum as well, excuse the dupiness.
1. At the Chicago Cultural Center
2. At the Chicago Cultural Center. I was wanting to move them to my right for this shot, but was shooting at a really slow shutter speed on a tripod, and a CCC employer busted me on using a tripod, which apparently is illegal there.
3. Chicago Cultural Center, GAR Dome. Probably still need to work on the color processing on the couple.
4. La Salle Street bridge over the Chicago River.
5. La Salle Street bridge over the Chicago River
6. Standing on the La Salle Street bridge.
7. Same shot, but with me on the street, dodging speeding taxis, with 14-24.
8. Next to the planetarium.