Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2013 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Mstic
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #1 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

they look cute enough to pet =P

Apr 17, 2013 at 12:16 PM
nilo4fm
• • •
p.4 #2 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Very good series Scott. Congrats!
Nicolas

Apr 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #3 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

dalite: I agree on the 7d noise - my house in under renovations and my computer is acting up because it has been moved around. As a result of no house to sleep in I have been in Hawaii, Vancouver Island and Radium Hot Springs and hotel. I know - hard to get a tear for that But when life returns to normal I will fix the noise. I am glad you like them. Highway 93 is thick with moose. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Mstic: Yes they do look cute until you look in their eyes and realize they are sizing you up for fleeing or killing. They are majestic killing machines. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

nilo4fm: Glad you like the series. It was a great time. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 17, 2013 at 06:57 PM
harland
• • •
p.4 #4 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Great shots Scott. #11 looks like he is deciding what you would taste like!
Darryl

Apr 20, 2013 at 03:01 PM
Sharona
• • • •
p.4 #5 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Amazing shots and what an experience! Soooo jealous, but in a good way. Thanks for sharing!

Apr 20, 2013 at 06:49 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Rob Tillyer
• • • • • •
p.4 #6 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Super work Scott.

Rob

Apr 20, 2013 at 07:02 PM
jfwoodman
• • • •
p.4 #7 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Wow, what an experience. I can imagine the heart racing as the wolf got closer and his friends disappeared. I get nervous when I'm hiking and hear coyotes nearby, I can only imagine the feeling with a pack of wolves. Great shots!

Jim

Apr 20, 2013 at 09:20 PM
harrygilbert
• • •
p.4 #8 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

Whatever you do when you encounter wolves, Do Not Run! That stimulates their instincts and they will see you as prey! And, don't stare the alpha wolf in the eyes, that's a challenge.

Wonderful images!

Apr 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • •
p.4 #9 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

harland: I will see if I can find the pack when you visit in August. I hear they really like Oregon raised humans. Glad you like them. It was great. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Sharona: I am still telling everyone I know - it was special. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Rob Tillyer: Glad you like my wolves. They were a really great experience. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Jfwoodman: I am only afraid of Grizzlies, cougars, wolves, moose, and buffalo in ascending order. But as I describe to my wife - its more dangerous to drive on the highway than to take pictures of animals. Glad you like the pictures. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 20, 2013 at 11:13 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • •
p.4 #10 · Wolves - On Kootenay Highway

harrygilbert: I understand the "do not run" rule. But I did stare the alpha in the eye. I will work on my humble look. Glad you like the images. Thanks for the tips. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 20, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password