New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Bad seller?

dckiteboards

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bad seller?

anyone deal with this girl before?

www.kelseytice.com

she posted on here selling a lens 24-70 canon 2.8 i, I bought it and it came lens looks great howevr the filter ring is damaged so it will not accept a filter. seller is responding slowly if at all.

not stoked to say the least.

Apr 13, 2013 at 06:16 PM
mitesh
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bad seller?

Sorry to hear this. The seller is a somewhat new member with very limited history here, this was her first sale, and her product photos aren't very clear. Her description certainly doesn't mention any damage to the filter rings. Hopefully you paid for the item using some payment method that carries buyer protection, such as PayPal. These intermediaries have established procedures for dispute resolution (if the seller doesn't resolve herself). For more info on PayPal's buyer protection, click here.

If you're covered by any buyer protection, pay close attention to what is required of you and any timelines that must be adhered to.

Good luck!

Apr 13, 2013 at 07:11 PM
dckiteboards

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bad seller?

She seems like a nice girl! maybe she is just trying to figure out what to do since she spent my money already?

She sent a email yesterday asking for pics and then nothing all day . I stated THIs needs to be taken care of immediately please. im waiting to file a dispute a few more days to allow here to redeem herself?

we will see what happens.. worst case I have to pay to fix this myself. im going to be pissed if that happens!

Apr 13, 2013 at 07:16 PM
mitesh
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bad seller?

That's nice of you to be patient and reasonable. Hope this gets worked out without costing you more time, money or aggravation.

Apr 13, 2013 at 07:40 PM
dcains
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bad seller?

mitesh wrote:
That's nice of you to be patient and reasonable. Hope this gets worked out without costing you more time, money or aggravation.

Not so sure posting this in the gear talk forum is "patient and reasonable". Give the seller whatever you feel is a reasonable time to settle things, and if that doesn't happen take it to the next level with whatever payment service you used. Not every aspect of everyone's life needs to be made public, and there's certainly nothing any of us can do to help you. Deal with it like a grownup. There is also a feedback system in place which you're welcome to use.

Apr 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM
time2clmb
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Bad seller?

She sent a email yesterday asking for pics and then nothing all day .

Get over yourself, not every one hangs around next to a computer all day. She is communicating with you and there are alot of scenarios that could have happened to cause the ding. Sounds like you guys can work it out without airing every detail. Normally i'm all for outing some one when there is a REASON to.

Apr 13, 2013 at 11:21 PM
egd5
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Bad seller?

Agree with dcains and time2climb. I have dealt with her once. She bought a camera from me and everything was fine. But, that was a while back, and she was buying, not selling. But hopefully it will work out for both of you.

Apr 15, 2013 at 08:42 AM
Bruce Sawle
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Bad seller?

First picture in her post shows the lens with a filter on. Are you certain your unable to put a filter on it.

Apr 15, 2013 at 09:06 AM
waddi

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Bad seller?

egd5 wrote:
Agree with dcains and time2climb. I have dealt with her once. She bought a camera from me and everything was fine. But, that was a while back, and she was buying, not selling. But hopefully it will work out for both of you.

hmm.. maybe she is ill or has some problems with this procedure..

Apr 15, 2013 at 09:06 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.