Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

MichaelErlewin
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

Here are 25 video tutorials on close-up, macro, and focus stacking for anyone interested. Look under MacroStop photography at this link:

http://dharmagrooves.com/#&panel1-1

Some free ebooks at:

http://macrostop.com/

Apr 12, 2013 at 02:55 PM
andreloo
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

Very interesting tutorials, nice job !!Andrei

Apr 12, 2013 at 09:37 PM
egd5
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

Oh my God, could that guy talk any slower!!!!!
He could have done everything in all the videos in one 15 minute one.

Apr 15, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

calk
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

egd5 wrote:
Oh my God, could that guy talk any slower!!!!!
He could have done everything in all the videos in one 15 minute one.

Someone who has developed his skills to a high degree and then unselfishly expends all the effort and time required to share those skills with others by creating tutorials and publishing them, especially without expecting monetary compensation, certainly deserves better than this.

Cal

Apr 15, 2013 at 01:54 PM
egd5
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

Just because he put it out there doesn't make it good. I stand by my statement-could all be easily compressed into one good 15 min. presentation.

Apr 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Old50

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · 25 Tutorials on Close-up, Macro, and Focus Stacking

I mean no disrespect, but honestly I found myself asking how many horses were beaten during the making of this series. This guy clearly knows his stuff, but he is not good at making tutorial videos. They were just far too repetitive, and there was too little demonstration. In order to be effective, I think that they really should be condensed. It was just overkill. I think he explained the concept of focus stacking about 8 times and each time he really did drag out the explanation, even comparing the concept of music sampling in great depth complete with diagrams. Not only was that comparison utterly unnecessary, but fundamentally they are not even similar concepts really.

Well, I am so rarely compelled to supply this kind of criticism, but I just couldn't take it and actually felt the need to vent about this. lol I truly do mean all of this constructively. Normally if I don't have something nice to say I will shut up, but my goodness I just couldn't take it. It's already all I can do to keep from posting on those Joe Mcnally Adorma vidoes to notify him that he's wearing a woman's bracelet. Seriously though, the time and effort is appreciated, but nobody ever improved anything by being appreciated for doing a poor job at something without criticism.

Apr 19, 2013 at 04:25 AM

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password