New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Think Tank Airport 4-sight quad wheel roller case

aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Think Tank Airport 4-sight quad wheel roller case

I picked up one of these roller cases a few months back and have taken it on two trips, on airlines. I really like this bag. It has a few shortcomings, but overall it is a great idea. The quad wheel design means you have to hold onto it when you are on an incline, but it also means you can traverse surfaces without having the weight of the bag on your wrists as with the two wheel roller designs. The other nice thing is that when you are in an airplane aisle, you can turn it sideways and glide easily in the tight space. You can't piggy back a bag on it however, it will tip over.

I've posted a fuller review on it. Take a look if you like. Think Tank is running a promo on them now (I hope I am allowed to write that here). You can save a few bucks.

[email protected]

©Photo by Aboud Dweck, All Rights Reserved

Apr 11, 2013 at 05:52 PM
firstgear99
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Think Tank Airport 4-sight quad wheel roller case

Put the address in my browser and up came a warning about phishing......thanks for posting, but no thanks

Apr 15, 2013 at 07:43 PM
firstgear99
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Think Tank Airport 4-sight quad wheel roller case

Side note, I just use a suitcase that goes in the overhead, $50 at TJ Max, I can put a bunch of stuff in it...got to tell you it is one heavy bag to lift.

Apr 15, 2013 at 07:56 PM
aboudd
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Think Tank Airport 4-sight quad wheel roller case

firstgear99 wrote:
Put the address in my browser and up came a warning about phishing......thanks for posting, but no thanks

Are you serious? Check my feedback here on FM.

Apr 20, 2013 at 09:56 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.