Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · Alaska- Sea lions and glaciers #3 |
The waters around Seward and in Aialik Bay.
1. A beat-up loser? Well, we don't know what the other guy looked like, so ...?
2. Resting after a night of fishing. (Photography note: the main subject with most of my 400mm shots are dead center because I could not hold down the shutter part way and maintain focus. Earlier auto focus film lenses were sometimes like that. Alas- mine was.)
3. Displacement- sea lion style.
4. One of the fleet's boats up close and personal to a tidewater glacier.
5. A bergy bit shaped like a fine-feathered friend. So- to (person unknown)- I give you the bird.
Hot damn! That's the best I ever got you, my friend. So I must LMAO- , , .
Your turn, Ron ...(uh, unknown person). Stick it to me good. I deserve it .
Alaska- Adult Male Sea Lion
Alaska- Sea Lion Colony
Alaska- Sea lion. No Longer King of the Mountain
Alaska- Sightseeing Boat at Holgate Glacier
Alaska- Small Iceberg. A Bergy Bit