Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       end
  

Archive 2013 · Le Ballet
  
 
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Le Ballet


waldr_p wrote:
Very cool behavioural shots Khai!

Paul.




Very nice of you to stop by and commented Paul. Thank you.

Khai


Edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 05:15 AM · View previous versions



Apr 11, 2013 at 05:55 PM
codroy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · Le Ballet


Impressive very impressive..!! You got everything right there..moment, light, exposure, details, compo...brilliant stuff


Apr 11, 2013 at 06:36 PM
David Leask
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · Le Ballet


Wonderful shots Khai, well done
David



Apr 11, 2013 at 09:01 PM
Plinian
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #4 · Le Ballet


Khai, those are two amazing images; the description makes it seem even more immediate.

Thanks for sharing,

Greg



Apr 11, 2013 at 09:22 PM
dhb820
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · Le Ballet


Two very nice photos of bird mating activity.


Apr 11, 2013 at 09:57 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · Le Ballet


Two great and sweet captures, Khai. The low angle makes a great separation from the beautiful bg, detail look fine and the lighting is just beautiful
Socrate



Apr 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM
surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · Le Ballet


Both of these are super Khai, and I agree with Kirk ~ Ron


Apr 12, 2013 at 01:37 AM
Karl Witt
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · Le Ballet


Delightful images Khai. #1 is quite special, nice work to get both in focus. Added dimension by the area that looks like a shadow from the Grebe on the right........fabulous shot buddy

#2 sure is bathed in the beauty light and they look to be in the 'mood'

Karl



Apr 12, 2013 at 02:22 AM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #9 · Le Ballet


Two very sweet captures, Khai.
Very well done and thanks for sharing.
Chris



Apr 12, 2013 at 09:30 PM
Conrad Tan
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · Le Ballet


KILLER set man!


Apr 14, 2013 at 12:21 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #11 · Le Ballet


codroy wrote:
Impressive very impressive..!! You got everything right there..moment, light, exposure, details, compo...brilliant stuff


Awesome awesome comments codroy. I really appreciate that!

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:14 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · Le Ballet


David Leask wrote:
Wonderful shots Khai, well done
David


Thanks so much for the visiting and commenting David!

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:15 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #13 · Le Ballet


Plinian wrote:
Khai, those are two amazing images; the description makes it seem even more immediate.

Thanks for sharing,

Greg



Thank you Greg for all of your wonderful comments!

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:16 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #14 · Le Ballet


dhb820 wrote:
Two very nice photos of bird mating activity.



Love is in the air at Spring time Den. Thanks for the nice comments.

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:18 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #15 · Le Ballet


Shasoc wrote:
Two great and sweet captures, Khai. The low angle makes a great separation from the beautiful bg, detail look fine and the lighting is just beautiful
Socrate


Very glad you liked the images Master S. Thank you!

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:20 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #16 · Le Ballet


surfnron wrote:
Both of these are super Khai, and I agree with Kirk ~ Ron


Thanks so much Sir Ron for your kindly comments.

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:21 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #17 · Le Ballet


Karl Witt wrote:
Delightful images Khai. #1 is quite special, nice work to get both in focus. Added dimension by the area that looks like a shadow from the Grebe on the right........fabulous shot buddy

#2 sure is bathed in the beauty light and they look to be in the 'mood'

Karl



Wow Karl! You do see everything. Yes, there is a bush by the edge of the bank, thus the shadow. I'm so glad to have witnessed and captured the HGs displaying the mating dance ritual. They are all gone now ... Until next year, I guess ...

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:24 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #18 · Le Ballet


CDaescher wrote:
Two very sweet captures, Khai.
Very well done and thanks for sharing.
Chris


so sweet and wonderful comments Chris. Thank You for them.

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:24 PM
Major_K
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #19 · Le Ballet


Conrad Tan wrote:
KILLER set man!



Thanks so much for the visit and comment buddy Conrad!

Khai



Apr 24, 2013 at 09:25 PM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #20 · Le Ballet


These are both wonderful Khai

Morris



Apr 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1      
2
       3       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password