Upload & Sell: Off
I know I've missed months and months of great posts from all of you. Between trying to start a new business and mending my bum leg, I've only been out shooting a handful of times the last couple of months. So I am here to post a few oldies, a few new shots, and a couple of non-feathered things I thought you'd like to see! Hope you've all been well. As always, C&C is welcome!
1. Let's start with this shot that many many have wished didn't have any barrel distortion. I tried my best to fix it up here, and apologize for the low resolution image. I've already had some dude steal it off Facebook, remove my watermark and post it (I have people working on going after this guy right now). Anyway, it was a rare sight to have this double rainbow appear over the San Francisco Bay Bridge not long ago. I was lucky to be there!
2. This Bullock's Oriole was from a couple days ago!
3. Re-edited this Snail Kite from a couple years back using newer PP techniques.
4. This darn female Western Bluebird would NOT come out of the shade. The original was completely underexposed. I tried to get the most out of it in PP. Not bad for being over-caffineated at 1/200s handheld eh?
5. Nothing exciting about this Western Meadowlark, but its the first of the season for me
6. Shot this Northern Harrier during Tim Kuhn weather. I don't know how you PNW shooters do it
7. Another oldie of a Greenie I've re-processed
8.This was what I actually went to get the day I got that double rainbow. Too bad the rainbow was gone by the time the light allowed for this exposure.