Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · The Free Ride is Over

anthonysemone
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · The Free Ride is Over

And yet, in pursuit of my original post, any of you all out there from PA my account still shows a Sales Tax being charged. So, before you hit the magic trigger, be sure to check it out.

Apr 08, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Sunny Sra
• • • • • • •
p.2 #2 · The Free Ride is Over

Hey Anthony,
have you cleared out the browser history/cookies? Ive had this happen before (not on adorama) and clearing out the cache/cookies resolved it.

what browser are you using?

Apr 09, 2013 at 01:47 AM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.2 #3 · The Free Ride is Over

yeah, I've cleared everything I know to clear. I'm on OSX 10.8.3 and Safari 6.0.3. Some off site commentary has it that Adorama is trying out a new template for checkout. I don't know if it's just affecting me or if it's other folks in PA.

I appreciate your suggestion, however. Sure is frustrating.

Apr 09, 2013 at 02:01 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

anthonysemone
• • • •
p.2 #4 · The Free Ride is Over

Just off email with IT at Adorama: the Sales Tax issue I reported initially is apparently a function of Safari 6.0.3 on my Mac running OSX 10.8.3. Using the latest version of Chrome, produces a result with no added Sales tax. Thanks to Helen and thanks to Ken Rockwell for their helpful assistance. Adorama is re-doing their shopping cart, so it may have something to do with that.

Apr 09, 2013 at 01:52 PM
Helen Oster
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #5 · The Free Ride is Over

anthonysemone wrote:
Just off email with IT at Adorama: the Sales Tax issue I reported initially is apparently a function of Safari 6.0.3 on my Mac running OSX 10.8.3. Using the latest version of Chrome, produces a result with no added Sales tax. Thanks to Helen and thanks to Ken Rockwell for their helpful assistance. Adorama is re-doing their shopping cart, so it may have something to do with that.

Excellent!

Apr 09, 2013 at 01:55 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
p.2 #6 · The Free Ride is Over

As always, Helen, thanks for being here

Apr 09, 2013 at 02:07 PM
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register