Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Some quick help please? (sorry about the sizes)

cebseb
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Some quick help please? (sorry about the sizes)

I shot these today and have a chance to shoot at the same areas tomorrow. Any help and tips in composition and technique I can apply for tomorrow to better make use of my time would be greatly appreciated. Critiques are more than welcome! Thanks!

-Sebastian

Edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 11:42 PM · View previous versions

Apr 06, 2013 at 11:24 PM
cebseb
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Some quick help please? (sorry about the sizes)

My apologies about the sizes again! I can't seem to figure it out for the life of me! I've just been zooming out on my browser, but then again, that makes the text so teeny.

Apr 06, 2013 at 11:26 PM
surfnron
• • • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Some quick help please? (sorry about the sizes)

Nicely done Sebastian. For comp. google "rule of thirds". Generally speaking, you want more room on the side the subject is facing, and try not to center your subject. These look a little soft to me. are you doing any sharpening? 2 is my pick - great timing and the sharpest of the litter. As far as size goes, try to not exceed 800p high or 1200p wide. You can post larger, but some here have to scroll if you do ~ Ron

Apr 07, 2013 at 07:44 AM
birdied
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Some quick help please? (sorry about the sizes)

+1 for above. Very nice set.

Birdie

Apr 07, 2013 at 08:49 AM
cebseb
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Some quick help please? (sorry about the sizes)

Ron and Birdie, that's exactly what I needed to hear. I knew something was off. I kept on staring at the photos trying to verbalize it, but gave up and decided to have the forum talent look at it.

All but the one you chose were shot at the limits of my 300+tc20iii combo. Too much cropping I guess. I'll use my d7100 today and see where that takes me. Thanks again you two.

Sebastian

Apr 07, 2013 at 10:40 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.