Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon 85 1.4 G, US version, like new, with receipt and packaging (...

opolione

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 85 1.4 G, US version, like new, with receipt and packaging (relisted)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 85 1.4 G, US version, like new, with receipt and packaging (relisted)

Sold

Price: $1,275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Relisted and price lowered!
I am selling my mint Nikon 85mm 1.4 G. The lens is in pristine, like new condition and comes complete will box, blank warranty card and all original packaging/documentation along with receipt from Roberts Camera. This is a US version lens and was purchased new in April, 2012 and has been a flawless performer on both the D800 and D7000. Tack sharp copy. No dust, dings, or other cosmetic issues on lens it is mint (10 preowned, but appears as new condition); the hood has some very minor and normal wear, so 9+ condition.

Price covers shipping within CONUS, you pay fees (or via paypal gift). Local pickup in Los Angeles possible. Thanks for looking.

Apr 06, 2013 at 10:16 PM
varome
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 85 1.4 G, US version, like new, with receipt and packaging (relisted)

Wow! Great price. I already have one. If not this would be mine. GLWS!

Apr 07, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Foggy14
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 85 1.4 G, US version, like new, with receipt and packaging (relisted)

Tag for feedback.

Apr 07, 2013 at 08:37 PM
opolione

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 85 1.4 G, US version, like new, with receipt and packaging (relisted)

sold to Foggy14

Apr 07, 2013 at 08:43 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.