Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · nsfw, just a couple for sharing,

ben_moffatt
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · nsfw, just a couple for sharing,

started to play with the camera again, I didnt touch these too much edit wise, I think one or two are strait from the camera except for resizing. here is a few for you to pick apart (or compliment) please if your going to comment keep it polite and constructive.

thanks

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:52 AM
Dudewithoutape
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · nsfw, just a couple for sharing,

I want to start out by stating I'm not a professional, just providing some critique and comments.

1. I like the pose. The flare looks like it was intentional. I would like the model to be a bit more lit or lighter (more contrast in the scene). I would cut out some of the camera's right to make it a tighter crop.
2. Nice pose again, I'd tip the hat a little more to see more of her eye, because it is really hard to make it out right now in my humble opinion.
3. The snow (bright white) and trees are really distracting. Very dreamy/dream like expression, I like.

Thanks for sharing, I would love to see more work from you.

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:08 AM
ben_moffatt
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · nsfw, just a couple for sharing,

thanks im not a pro ether. :P also I think it needs to be said that I own no modifiers otherwise I would have employed a reflector and a soft box

Edited on Apr 07, 2013 at 04:17 AM · View previous versions

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:11 AM
Robin Usagani
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · nsfw, just a couple for sharing,

Hey Ben.. here is my comment:

1. the lens is too wide. She is too stretch IMO.
2. You probably want more eye contact even if it is just one eye. You need to be farther from the background so you dont see the wrinkle. The farther away you are from the background, the closer the light, the quicker the light falls off.
3. I am not sure how I think of this photo. Just a bit washed out and not very sharp around the eyes.

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:13 AM
ben_moffatt
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · nsfw, just a couple for sharing,

i agree with your wide lens issue, in my defence its a small area and by the time I move her far enough from the background I have to shoot near 24-40mm to get her body into the shoot, thanks for the input, ill try to get something to hold the flash closer instead of taping it to the roof lol X-P

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:20 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password