Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please ...

rjsam
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Gripped XP1

Item Sold

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'll ship USPS priority. I wont be able to do so until Tuesday (4/9)

My Fuji has been on the block a couple of times, I always get attached to my stuff so I always hold off. Decided to keep it last week and grabbed the 1855 and just got it last Wednesday. I also got news for my 4 yr old daughter's pediatrician that she has type 1 diabetes the same day. Like any parent, we are totally devastated, loss for words and it's probably the worst day of my life.

I need to sell my fuji to fund for pending medical supplies. This is my only camera but wouldn't want to be left without one so I'm open to trade for X100, Sony 5n/R kit. But really just want to sell it. Please add 3% for paypal regular or gift you want, CHASE quick pay or PO check. I'll cover the shipping.

The Good

- Overall great condition, phone pics doesnt do it any justice
- Screen protected
- updated firmware
- 1600+ clicks
- Box & Papers
- grip has some scuffs but works great (not pictured)

The Bad

- One scratch by the strap lug. Superficial!
- no oem battery, comes with 2 non oem batteries.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    FUJI 18-55

Item Sold

Price: $525.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: I'll ship USPS priority. I wont be able to do so until Tuesday (4/9)

I got this from a guy who pulled it out from a kit. No box. Perfect condition, caps and hood only

Please add 3% for paypal regular or gift you want, CHASE quick pay or PO check. I'll cover the shipping.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lensmate Thumb rest

Item Sold

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Box and wrench. I can live without the grip, but not without the thumb rest.

http://www.lensmateonline.com/store/X-Pro1Thumbrest.php

Edited on Apr 07, 2013 at 03:13 AM · View previous versions

Apr 06, 2013 at 02:35 PM
nreeque
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

I say we bump this till this camera sells. Good luck to you!

Apr 06, 2013 at 04:12 PM
duparis00

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

YGPM

Apr 06, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Ronny Mills
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Keep your camera. Document your family journey.

Our Diabetic Life

"Meri
I am the mother to 4 wonderful boys, 3 of which have Type 1 Diabetes. Through this blog I hope to share our ongoing story, to help others see that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Like you, I have muddled through all the emotional phases diabetes has to offer a parent. I know of the worry that sits with you like an old friend, because he is my friend too. I just try not to make him the life of the party. Take the ride with me."

Apr 06, 2013 at 04:35 PM
Yakim Peled
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

So sad to hear this. Best of luck.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Apr 06, 2013 at 06:51 PM
rjsam
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Appreciate all the pms and all the kind gestures. And Ronny Mills thats one hell of a right up. Very inspirational.

Apr 06, 2013 at 06:58 PM
agile_one
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

tag for 18-55 feedback

Prayers to your daughter and family.

Apr 06, 2013 at 07:18 PM
rebelshooter
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

rjsam - not in the market for a cam but I will definitely do what I can to bump you to the top.
I have a now 18 y/o daughter who was diagnosed with Type I diabetes when she was 4 and this was 4 days before Halloween.
I am available if you want/need to chat or vent or have questions.
Best of luck and keep this in mind. Of all the "diseases" that she could have, Diabetes is one of the easiest to control.

Apr 06, 2013 at 07:23 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

cd23murray
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Bump for the cause

My wife is a type I diabetic, diagnosed at age 3. She is now 37 and really in the best shape of her life. I know the diagnosis sucks and there will be many tough times ahead, but there have been significant advances and I hope/pray everything goes well for your family.

Likewise (rebelshooter mentioned above), if you have any questions, I'm sure my wife would be more than happy to help answer them.

Good luck and try to stay positive.

Apr 06, 2013 at 11:56 PM
rjsam
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Thanks Rebelshooter and cd23murray. If I do have some questions, I'll def hit you guys up. It gets easier by the day with all the doctors and support groups we go to. Still pricking hits me hard.

Appreciate all the kind comments!

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:37 AM
ChipThome
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

free bump

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:24 AM
Kaustubh
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Good luck to you!

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:08 AM
ELSELS
• • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

BUMP

Apr 07, 2013 at 07:48 AM
gnauer

Account locked
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

Payment send.

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:28 PM
rjsam
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Sold: Diabetes fund raiser - Lensmate Thumb rest please buy me

To everyone, thanks! Got an overwhelming messages! Loving every bit of it

James

Apr 07, 2013 at 07:18 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password