Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: REDUCED HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor

JonCanfield
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: REDUCED HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor

Item still Available

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping in the US included in price

Outstanding color display covers more than Adobe RGB color space. 24" 1920x1200 resolution, IPS panel. This is a excellent display for color critical work and has the best display to print match of any display I've ever used. The only real drawback is the price - they're about $2500

Billion-color possibilities
• Enjoy support for over one billion active colors—64 times the colors supported by traditional LCDs—from the innovative 30-bit LCD panel technology

Breakthrough color control
• Achieve what you intended with unprecedented color fidelity through a tri-color LED backlight; work with deeper colors, CRT-class black, and programmable white all on a 24-inch diagonal wide-aspect screen.

Vision-to-production precision
• Customize seven color space presets for luminance, gamma, gamut, and white point; achieve completely accurate rendition of sRGB, Adobe RGB, Rec. 601, Rec.709, and DCI-P3 (97%) at the touch of a button.

Enhanced connectivity
• Get connected to all your devices with analog, DVI-I, Display Port 1.1, HDMI 1.3, component, S-video, and composite inputs, HDCP support for protected content, and an integrated USB hub.

Flexible positioning
• Be comfortable with adjustable tilt, swivel, height adjustment, and pivot rotation.

Easy-to-use OSD
• Quickly customize a range of user and color calibration settings with the completely redesigned onscreen display. New auto-fade backlit bezel buttons enable easy viewing in bright and dark work environments.

Apr 05, 2013 at 09:36 PM
JonCanfield
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: REDUCED HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor

Still available

Jun 11, 2013 at 02:50 AM
mrak1979

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: REDUCED HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor

I'm very interested. I have sent you an email requesting photos. Please please reply if still available.

thanks
Amos
mrak1979@yahoo.com

Jun 23, 2013 at 01:34 AM
contrastfilms

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: REDUCED HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor

Is this still available?

Jun 24, 2013 at 05:04 AM
Tom Conway
• •
Upload & Sell: On