Upload & Sell: On
I do have some of that gear; diffusion domes, Kirk rail, small reflectors and a passel of Canon flashes. I just didn't show it all in the blog posting. I probably wouldn't bother with the extension tubes however. I did a whole series of flowers a few years back with the 180, I loved the lens, but one macro is enough for me. When I get some time to give it a real run I'll post some stuff in the macro forum.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Nice rig Aboud, congrats
I've much the same and it works well, but you'll find it somewhat limiting as you explore macro/close-up shooting, here are a few additions that might expand your options...
- diffusers; domes, flat, bit of plastic of varying opacities
- colored gels
- reflectors; small homemade ones work great, some plexi glass with coverings; foil, material, etc.
- a remote shutter switch, wired or wireless
- an extension tube set.
- a single or pair of macro rails can really help with fine distance adjustment
- and lastly, the MT-24 can act as a master flash, the 580/550/420 speedlites can be controlled and...Show more →