Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Shortcut to process all variants in Capture 1 Pro 7?

pjny
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Shortcut to process all variants in Capture 1 Pro 7?

Hi,

What is the difference between Export (Variants) and Process variants? I basically want to export (to JPG) a set of selected images from a catalog.

If I use my shortcut( ' key to process) to process a bunch of selected images --- only the first images selected is exported to a jpeg. (only the primary variant)

I don't want to have to hit the process key in the Process Recipes toolbar. I just want to be able to hit ' key and process selected images. How do I do this?

The only way I can get all images to be processed is "file..export...variants..." Tedious.

Mar 31, 2013 at 06:31 AM
Snead
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Shortcut to process all variants in Capture 1 Pro 7?

You might try posting your question here;

http://forum.phaseone.com/En/viewforum.php?f=47

CO7 support people often answer questions there. As far as I'm concerned it's the only decent CO7 support available.

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM
mshi
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Shortcut to process all variants in Capture 1 Pro 7?

pjny wrote:
Hi,

What is the difference between Export (Variants) and Process variants? I basically want to export (to JPG) a set of selected images from a catalog.

If I use my shortcut( ' key to process) to process a bunch of selected images --- only the first images selected is exported to a jpeg. (only the primary variant)

I don't want to have to hit the process key in the Process Recipes toolbar. I just want to be able to hit ' key and process selected images. How do I do this?

The only way I can get all images to be processed is
...Show more

Select those needing export by either control-click or alt-click first. Then click on Output Tab, select your desired Process Recipes, and SHIFT-Click the Process under Process Summary.

Mar 31, 2013 at 04:18 PM
pjny
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Shortcut to process all variants in Capture 1 Pro 7?

In LR I can select a bunch of images and hit export keyboard command and all are exported.

im looking to do the same without switching tabs. is this possible?

Select those needing export by either control-click or alt-click first. Then click on Output Tab, select your desired Process Recipes, and SHIFT-Click the Process under Process Summary.

Apr 01, 2013 at 05:49 AM
mshi
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Shortcut to process all variants in Capture 1 Pro 7?

pjny wrote:
In LR I can select a bunch of images and hit export keyboard command and all are exported.

im looking to do the same without switching tabs. is this possible?

Just add Process tools to your current tab by Add Tool so you don't need to switch tabs.

Apr 01, 2013 at 05:08 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password