Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2013 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz...

WNStudio
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

Great set, very high level from start to finish. And I didn't think of Alan Abrams at all, actually I think he has different style of shooting and pp -and he shoots with Sigmas
Good job, keep posting.

Apr 01, 2013 at 09:15 AM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

WNStudio wrote:
Great set, very high level from start to finish. And I didn't think of Alan Abrams at all, actually I think he has different style of shooting and pp -and he shoots with Sigmas
Good job, keep posting.

Haha! You know that "All-Sigma, All the Time" look is hard to replicate.

Seriously though, I don't see many similarities other than the fact that we're both originally from the Bronx. I did most of my growing up in Harlem though.

Miguel, keep doing what you're doing man. Trying to kick butt without regard to what anybody else is doing is the way to go. You're definitely kicking some butt.

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:31 PM
truehuss
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

Ziffl3- Thanks. I think I'll stay a while.

DavidWEGS- Appreciate it.

LivLif -Haha!! "I play chicken with a Mack Truck, yall Motherf'ers wouldve been moved"
Thanks dude!

WNStudio -Appreciate it man. Thanks for looking.

Alan- Yeah, your ears must've been ringing. lol. And hey like I said, I appreciate the comparisons with you guys, even though I want to be me. At least they weren't comparing me to someone... not so good!

Thanks for the kind words bro.

Apr 01, 2013 at 01:51 PM
imaginephotoaz
• •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

You've definitely got your shit together, chief. Looks fantastic. Great work.

Apr 01, 2013 at 11:16 PM
nolaguy
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

Inku Yo wrote:
Ok, so does everyone here know what "HAM" means? I'm reading all these responses and I'm like, "Damn! Isn't anyone going as what "HAM" means?!"

Inku, you (being kinda the litmus test of FM cool) ease many of us through these difficult moments.

Most FMer's know if Inku has to ask, we shouldn't feel so lame for not knowing. Consequently, in threads like this we pretty much sit back and wait for you to show up.

Great set, Miguel and Tracey

Apr 02, 2013 at 01:12 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

warrenjrphotog
• •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

truehuss wrote:
Hey Keithlee.. Thanks man!! Love the crits. Same with Jon Mold, I went and looked at everything you said and of course, your right.

Man I wish you were in Philly... and we were friends! lol

Thanks alot for taking the time to help out dude. I really appreciate it.

Your photos look excellent. It's hard to have your own style or be unique in the whole wedding photography business as I've looked around at other photographers work in the tristate area and a lot of it looks the same (not a bad thing, just you're doing a good job and I'd consider you a top notch wedding photographer if you can pull off those shots on a consistent basis.)

If you're ever looking for a second shooter let me know.....I'd shoot for free. I'm only 30 minutes away from PA.

Best of luck with your photography and life in general.

Edited on Apr 06, 2013 at 06:04 AM · View previous versions

Apr 03, 2013 at 11:53 PM
rema86
• •
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

Great set!

I like the light in #17!

Apr 04, 2013 at 05:53 AM
MVestergaard
• •
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

Too many to comment - but have to say, I love them.
Really like your style and processing.

Can only imagine them being totally stocked about them!!! Congrats on such a lovely wedding...

Apr 04, 2013 at 06:39 AM
AgentM
• •
p.3 #9 · p.3 #9 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

great work! you will only get better

Apr 04, 2013 at 03:36 PM
Binh Ly
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #10 · p.3 #10 · Philly photog, Tryin to go HAM on weddings! 2nd yr in biz, C&C Please (48 pics)

Hey Miguel, what's up?! Beautiful work, clean, classy, and I really like how these are filled with joy and emotions! Keep up the good work man.

Apr 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password