Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · This must be a record

glenn1
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · This must be a record

My current post has 240 views 0 c&c,my work really must be crap,Thanks for looking

Mar 30, 2013 at 06:39 AM
Ed Peters
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · This must be a record

Not sure about your work? This post is of no value: IMPO, YMMV

Apr 02, 2013 at 04:40 PM
P Alesse
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · This must be a record

Your post here has a scolding tone to it and IMO, and that's not a fair stroke to paint on all of us. I haven't been able to check in all that much lately. There are down times on the forums during different times of the year, this being one of them.

Photogs are in transition between winter and spring seasons Some of us are busy, (very busy) getting things lined up for our upcoming peak seasons. That, coupled with the fact that it's the easter/passover holidays, and well, there is less activity on the forums in general.

It seems like since your initial post, that several have hit the thread to leave feeback.

Apr 02, 2013 at 07:46 PM
glenn1
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · This must be a record

Thanks for your reply Paul,it was never meant to be scolding,simply stating a fact.I've
always had good feedback from most of the guy's on here and hope to get the same in the future.

Apr 02, 2013 at 08:19 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Carl Auer
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · This must be a record

Posts like this will not help. I went through a period after moving here that I had plenty of time to post and comment. Then I got busy, then it eased up for a little bit. Then for the last three weeks until spring break started here in Colorado I have been swamped...But I see a post like this and it just makes my head hurt.

Just keep posting. A lot of my posts go for a week or so before getting a comment and some never get a comment and I am the moderator.... I just keep posting.

Apr 02, 2013 at 08:43 PM
Graham Crowthe
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · This must be a record

Yeah Graham stop the whining .

I go months with no comments on my Rugby!(psst I don't think the Yanks know what to make of the sport!!, or my shots are crap? ).
Even you don't bother with the Rugby! lol.

ALL MEANT TOUNGE IN CHEEK GUYS!!.

People are busy & fit the forum in as and when so don't let it bother you G, I like the womens footy pics you post , but I know you take desent pics so only pitch in now & then if I think a better crop etc IMHO would be better?.
Keep at it as I will & I'm dedicated to switching the Americans to a PROPER man's game ie Rugby lol

Edited on Apr 03, 2013 at 08:48 PM · View previous versions

Apr 03, 2013 at 06:38 PM
ian408
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · This must be a record

I'm not sure how the forum software counts views but it's entirely possible no human has seen your post yet the views are high. Could all be bot traffic.

Apr 03, 2013 at 08:37 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password