Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

pjny
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

I'm getting this after having big problems with Lightroom 4.3 and D4 profiles. C1 images look great out of the box. Anyone know if there are any voucher codes or discounts active for C1 Pro 7 now? I'm about to buy it.

Thanks.

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Peter Figen
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

There was a coupon voucher several months ago that I missed out on, but I think it for a discount on the upgrade price. It was also region specific as well, so it may or may not have worked in Antigua. You've got sixty days on the demo, so I'd use it that way while researching the coupon route. Either way, it's a great program and worth the price.

Mar 26, 2013 at 01:11 AM
pjny
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

I'm upgrading from Capture 4 LE so it's $249. I use lightroom mostly for quick deadline work but I would like to use C1 for specific images that I need for portfolio work or printing. I heard you can get further discount on the upgrade price. Is this true?

Peter Figen wrote:
There was a coupon voucher several months ago that I missed out on, but I think it for a discount on the upgrade price. It was also region specific as well, so it may or may not have worked in Antigua. You've got sixty days on the demo, so I'd use it that way while researching the coupon route. Either way, it's a great program and worth the price.

Mar 26, 2013 at 02:50 AM
colinm
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

Every Phase One dealer has a discount code but they're tied to the region the dealer's in. If there's a dealer in Antigua (which would be surprising but great for you), try contacting them. If not, try to figure out what region Phase One lumps you into and get a code from a dealer in your region.

That being said, Phase One has tended to run sales on roughly a quarterly basis lately, so if you've got a while left on your trial, just keep your eyes on your email for the Phase One newsletters.

Mar 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
pjny
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

I am actually in New York(have to change that country code). Anyone know the code for USA? How much is the discount and are any available even with upgrade pricing?

Thanks.

colinm wrote:
Every Phase One dealer has a discount code but they're tied to the region the dealer's in. If there's a dealer in Antigua (which would be surprising but great for you), try contacting them. If not, try to figure out what region Phase One lumps you into and get a code from a dealer in your region.

That being said, Phase One has tended to run sales on roughly a quarterly basis lately, so if you've got a while left on your trial, just keep your eyes on your email for the Phase One newsletters.

Mar 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Brit-007
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

Not sure whether this will work - VOUCHER CODE = CI10. Google is your friend. It is the only recent one that popped up so it may not work.

Mar 28, 2013 at 02:08 PM
pjny
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

That one doesn't work. I've looked on Google for quite some time but no valid vouchers. That's why I posted here. I ended up purchasing it as the time I was spending looking for a code was not productive.

Brit-007 wrote:
Not sure whether this will work - VOUCHER CODE = CI10. Google is your friend. It is the only recent one that popped up so it may not work.

Mar 28, 2013 at 05:41 PM
Jman13
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

Question - do you really need the features of C1 Pro? If not, you can save a ton of money and go for C1 Express, which has the majority of the features.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:50 AM
mshi
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · I need a Capture 1 Pro 7 discount voucher ASAP!

Or just keep downloading the 60-day free trial.

Mar 29, 2013 at 01:07 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.