Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              8      
9
       10       end
  

Archive 2013 · Nik Collection by Google for $126
  
 
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #1 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


There is no KEY, verified by Google support person. So if your wondering your wasting time. If your posting about is your wasting your time. Oh wait I'm wasting my time


Apr 04, 2013 at 03:47 PM
Guari
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #2 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
There is no KEY, verified by Google support person. So if your wondering your wasting time. If your posting about is your wasting your time. Oh wait I'm wasting my time


I never said there was a KEY, I'm just pointing out to those concerned that there is data harvest/transmission from google Ksfetch... which coincidently, sounds a lot like key fetcher...

Not sure what part of my previous post you didn't get. Again, I'm not saying there is a key



Apr 04, 2013 at 03:55 PM
Sunny Sra
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.9 #3 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Here is how to remove ksfetch. It's not a key harvester, its a automatic updater in the background for google software...(so says google)
https://support.google.com/installer/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=100386

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4046117?start=0&tstart=0


its kinda like that annoying bonjour service



Apr 04, 2013 at 04:00 PM
Guari
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #4 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Sunny Sra wrote:
Here is how to remove ksfetch. It's not a key harvester, its a automatic updater in the background for google software...(so says google)
https://support.google.com/installer/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=100386

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4046117?start=0&tstart=0

its kinda like that annoying bonjour service


Thanks, that's great to know



Apr 04, 2013 at 04:03 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #5 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Guari wrote:
I never said there was a KEY, I'm just pointing out to those concerned that there is data harvest/transmission from google Ksfetch... which coincidently, sounds a lot like key fetcher...

Not sure what part of my previous post you didn't get. Again, I'm not saying there is a key


By saying "To those who were wondering on whether google was collecting a key or not" you imply there is some doubt and I GOT that. I said "So if your wondering your wasting time."
I did not say you said there was a key. I said you were wasting your and other peoples time wondering about it.

Sunny's post seems to have removed your wonder.




Apr 04, 2013 at 08:29 PM
Guari
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #6 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
By saying "To those who were wondering on whether google was collecting a key or not" you imply there is some doubt and I GOT that. I said "So if your wondering your wasting time."
I did not say you said there was a key. I said you were wasting your and other peoples time wondering about it.

Sunny's post seems to have removed your wonder.



Sure.

really, I have no reason to argue.

You may now raise your internet sword to the sky and claim victory.

Silly me for being amused at my web data transmission and more so, for having felt like sharing it




Apr 04, 2013 at 09:00 PM
Jglaser757
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.9 #7 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


im really surprized that I didnt need to put a key code in,,,it really confused me for a day cause I kept lookign for one,,


Apr 07, 2013 at 05:04 PM
ptys
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #8 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Has anyone had any installation issues with this on Mac OS 10.7 and Lightroom 4? I know that I should be talking to their support but they actually have been quite useless sending me instructions for issues not related to what I'm seeing. Everything installed seemingly fine, I see the plugins in Lightroom, but none of it will launch! Whenever I launch any of them, I see a menu bar and part of a window flick and disappear. I tried reinstalling it several times, and nothing. I can't launch the standalone apps neither.

Remember to try to use their trial versions before buying! Stupid me I plunked $126 without trying it (really wanted fully functional hdr functionality and have seen dfine results) and so far seen nothing for it.

Is there any hope in getting a refund on purchased software (electronic download)?



Apr 13, 2013 at 04:13 PM
TR3B
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.9 #9 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Before I download I have a question. I'm not very good at this but if I elect to download will it install in both my PS6 and Lightroom 4 as a plug-in in both?
Thank You



Apr 14, 2013 at 06:45 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #10 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


TR3B wrote:
Before I download I have a question. I'm not very good at this but if I elect to download will it install in both my PS6 and Lightroom 4 as a plug-in in both?
Thank You

Yes.



Apr 14, 2013 at 08:14 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



D. Diggler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #11 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


328iGuy wrote:
I doubt it to be honest, previous didn't. CS2 is quite out dated at this point.


DFine 2 works in CS2. Haven't tried the other programs in CS2.



Apr 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM
D. Diggler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #12 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


benee wrote:
No email for me as well... I purchased Silver Efex in 2011.


Did you register the product after purchase? I purchased one of the products recently but they didn't have me in their records; I didn't register it.



Apr 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM
lsquare
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #13 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Stupid question, but how do I start HDR Efex Pro 2? I don't see it under the edit in option. Furthermore, I'm new to plugins in general, but after installing it, I don't see any ways to uninstall it from the Start Menu. In fact, I don't even see Nik in the Start Menu.


Apr 22, 2013 at 09:04 AM
lsquare
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #14 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


ZoneV wrote:
Donīt see "for life" but futher free upgrades:
Josh Haftel 25.03.2013: "The good news also is that future upgrades will be included for free "
and 26.3: "It's important to install this new version to be eligible for future free updates and upgrades."

https://plus.google.com/112991908363536599988/posts/dwJAcwuphTa#112991908363536599988/posts/dwJAcwuphTa


How will updates be delivered? I don't even see an option to check for automatic updates. I'm guessing if an update does become available, then I'll have to download the full file again and install over the previous version?



Apr 22, 2013 at 09:10 AM
bdickers
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #15 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


Discount Code doesn't work.


Apr 22, 2013 at 09:52 AM
D. Diggler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #16 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


lsquare wrote:
how do I start HDR Efex Pro 2? I don't see it under the edit in option


For a time, I had the same problem in finding it as you do. It's not under "Edit In". It's in a different location. It's at the File tab, then go down to Export with Preset.



Apr 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #17 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


If you did not register you may have to contact support give them your serial and get a link to the new version.


Apr 22, 2013 at 04:04 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #18 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


bdickers wrote:
Discount Code doesn't work.


I read that they would stop accepting discount codes, sounds like this may have happened.
Guess you missed it.




Apr 22, 2013 at 04:07 PM
WAYCOOL
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #19 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


lsquare wrote:
How will updates be delivered? I don't even see an option to check for automatic updates. I'm guessing if an update does become available, then I'll have to download the full file again and install over the previous version?


Its set to check for updates automatically, How the updates will come is a guess but I assume the full suite will be downloaded and installed over the previous versions.

If you want to disable the automatic phoning home to check for updates you have to turn it off see Sunny's post above.



Apr 22, 2013 at 04:17 PM
D. Diggler
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.9 #20 · Nik Collection by Google for $126


WAYCOOL wrote:
If you did not register you may have to contact support give them your serial and get a link to the new version.


Yes, that's the procedure.



Apr 22, 2013 at 08:20 PM
1       2       3              8      
9
       10       end




FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              8      
9
       10       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password