Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3              5      
       7              9       10       end

Archive 2013 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

howardm4
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.6 #1 · p.6 #1 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

quit Photoshop, go to the place PS is installed and there is a Plug-ins folder. remove what you want.

Mar 28, 2013 at 09:19 PM
verbiage
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.6 #2 · p.6 #2 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Jman13 wrote:
Just make sure the link in your e-mail is pointing to a domain with 'niksoftware.com' at the end. It's a subdomain of that, but as long as the end part is that, you can be sure you're downloading right from Nik.

And yes, that's the same file name I have, and it works beautifully.

Thanks!

Jman13 wrote:
I didn't think I'd use Viveza, and I'm already finding it to be a key tool. Great plugin!

Looking forward to using this one! I was sticking with SilverFX and ColorFX before this.

S.K.

Mar 28, 2013 at 09:51 PM
prashant
• • •
p.6 #3 · p.6 #3 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

vandrv wrote:
I just got the email as well. I already own the whole collection except for HDR Efex, but getting that for free somewhat eases the pain over how much I paid for the rest of them.

Where and how do you get the link? I'm registered owner of the two plug ins as well.

Mar 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM
prashant
• • •
p.6 #4 · p.6 #4 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

all right, found the email in SPAM. However the links do not work at all!! Not even in googlechrome. The webpage has not contact email either. Please help

Mar 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM
miccullen
• • •
p.6 #5 · p.6 #5 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

verbiage wrote:
I have read some of this thread, and I am pretty sure I am being absolutely ridiculous about it,
S.K.

Correct, you are. It's been all over the web for days. Reputable blogs are reporting on it, it's on the NIK website, the G+ page, etc..And you want some random people on a forum to confirm all that?

Mar 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM
RAF09
• •
p.6 #6 · p.6 #6 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

From what I just read, Google has purchased NIK. The download has Google as part of the folder name with a google chrome like Icon on the folder (PC).

Mar 29, 2013 at 01:39 AM
Jman13
• • • • • •
p.6 #7 · p.6 #7 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Google purchased Nik a long time ago.

Mar 29, 2013 at 02:19 AM
owyhee
• •
p.6 #8 · p.6 #8 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

I have tried to purchase it but my Mac won't let me. Won't let me send an email to Nik/Google and won't let me complete the purchase or contact support. Very strange. My PC will let me but I want it on the Mac.

Mar 29, 2013 at 03:14 AM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.6 #9 · p.6 #9 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

You can purchase it on your pc, down load both versions and install it on you mac and pc. I did it the other way around

Mar 29, 2013 at 03:22 AM
Gary Clennan
• • • • •
p.6 #10 · p.6 #10 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Can't you just buy it for Mac? I don't even own a PC.....

Mar 29, 2013 at 03:33 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

owyhee
• •
p.6 #11 · p.6 #11 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

I would like to buy it for Mac but my Mac is blocking me from buying it and don't understand it. Never had this happen before.

Mar 29, 2013 at 03:44 AM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.6 #12 · p.6 #12 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Gary, really you never bought software before, of course you can download just the mac version.

owyhee, nothing is stopping you from buying the software just do it on your pc then put the dmg on a thumb drive and move it to the mac. Its not all that complicated.

Mar 29, 2013 at 05:10 AM
owyhee
• •
p.6 #13 · p.6 #13 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Yea, that is what I will do.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:28 AM
dearlg

p.6 #14 · p.6 #14 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

I got into OnOne PS7 for a good price (Compared to the then Nik price). Would I gain enough by getting the Nik suite at this new fire sale price or should I just stick with OnOne?

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM
WAYCOOL
• • • •
p.6 #15 · p.6 #15 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Two different animals that do different things. Download the trial of Nik and give it a try. Then you can decide if its worth $126 to you. ( mbp15 15% off code )

Opps It was late I read OnOne but my brain said C1pro for some reason. Not quite 2 different animals more like dogs vs. wolfs different but still the same. They are different enough to both be useful.

Edited on Mar 29, 2013 at 08:05 PM · View previous versions

Mar 29, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Lars Johnsson
• • • • • • •
p.6 #16 · p.6 #16 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

I have both. You can't compare them. Very few of their plugins cover the same things

Mar 29, 2013 at 04:27 PM
matt4626
• • •
p.6 #17 · p.6 #17 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Might still be too much...it will no doubt all be included for free in a Smart Phone before too long

Mar 29, 2013 at 05:55 PM
Lars Johnsson
• • • • • • •
p.6 #18 · p.6 #18 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

matt4626 wrote:
Might still be too much...it will no doubt all be included for free in a Smart Phone before too long

Windows 8 and Microsoft Office are included when you buy smartphones. But we still have to pay a lot for those software in our PC

Mar 29, 2013 at 06:09 PM
HiredGoon
• •
p.6 #19 · p.6 #19 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

Question: I have CS6 and LR4 ... is Nik suite a worthwhile addition to the toolkit? What does Nik suite provide that I can't do already? The HDR plugin interests me, but other plugins (like Silver FX) could be replicated in LR?

Mar 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Lars Johnsson
• • • • • • •
p.6 #20 · p.6 #20 · Nik Collection by Google for $126

HiredGoon wrote:
Question: I have CS6 and LR4 ... is Nik suite a worthwhile addition to the toolkit? What does Nik suite provide that I can't do already? The HDR plugin interests me, but other plugins (like Silver FX) could be replicated in LR?

Nearly everything can be replicated in your CS6 and LR4 if you are very skilled with those software. But even then the plugins will make the workflow much faster. I would also guess that 99% of those software owners are not skilled enough to do it........

Mar 30, 2013 at 01:13 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password